Reviews for Why
Julielein chapter 7 . 9/22/2014
I really hope your muse comes back some day. I really want to read what happens next. :)
Pen Name Enter Here chapter 7 . 5/6/2014
Please update!
ladysian chapter 7 . 10/20/2013
I'm so, so, sorry that you were abused by some jealous, selfish, asshole of a "writer" no-one has the right to do that to someone who brings others pleasure, and yes you have brought me pleasure :)
I'll admit your spelling and grammar are not perfect, but god knows I've read worse! and as you stated at the beginning you have no beta, so don't stress it just do the best you can :D
i really would love for you to continue this story so I'm gonna follow/favourite in the hope you will come back to it

highest regards my friend

Sian :D
Winterhalt chapter 7 . 9/18/2013
please update soon
New chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
Hi. I Love your Story. Please write again and go on.
banshee1968 chapter 7 . 4/25/2012
Glad to see you're back. I don't know who kicked you around but forget about them. You have a good story going here and I will keep checking for updates. Write your story for yourself. If others like it, bonus, if they don't they needen't read further. Thanks again.
Max Tiger chapter 7 . 4/24/2012
Overlooking all errors in the writing what i liked was the spontaneity in the writing- the need to express an idea, a story. I acknowledge that. But if writing is really your passion, i would say you pay more attention. And lastly, don't let others kick your muse, they don't matter. Hoping for a great update.

MT
jjgeraghty chapter 7 . 4/23/2012
I really love this story! Can't wait to see what happens next!
HeMan lover chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
Don't be disheartened by other people!

Your a great writer and we all can't wait to see what's gonna happen next.

Got so excited when I saw you updated and can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
Hope you and your muse keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
It would be great to see you finish this story. Its never too late and you still have a suspended audience!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/13/2011
Up date soon please. Can't wait for next chapter
lk chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
Fantastic premise and well told story. Please post more!
Rhauth chapter 6 . 1/3/2011
oooooooooooooooo...come on!you left it in the best part!AAAAARRRGGGGHHHHHHH!UPDATE
trelayna chapter 6 . 6/10/2010
I like your story, it is very interesting, I am very interested to find out who Danielle is . I have a theory, but I want to see if I'm right. Hope you continue