Reviews for I miss how we used to
Lobisomem chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
That's so romantic and with great feelings in it, it's really great story, really great work! Thank you! Merci beaucoup!
DRParks0920 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I love this story it is so sweet!
GraceJuneBlack chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
This is by far one of the sweetest and most innocent ways a girl can show her best friend how she really feels. A bit devilish too, I admit, but nonetheless, bitter sweet. I faved :D 3 Kudos to you!
msr709 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I loved this short story, please write some more!
mschris44 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
That was great and really sweet.
Darkside04 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
This story if so hot! I love it! Keep writing. :)
sdeeeee chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
This was really sweet... I really enjoyed it! Great job!

Sandy
hi chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
well it was good until they DIDNT HAVE SEX wats wrong with u? i was looking for sex thats y i clicked on this story
slayerElLiE13 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
it was so cute i loved it 3
LizzieAliceBlack chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Aww short and sweet.

I liked it.

who was the guy nessie slept with before?
OCK HAERAT chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
THEY DID THAT ALL IN THE COUCH!DAMN!
flowerbed chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Awesome story, so nicely written. You do have a gift with words, eliciting so many emotions just from a few conversation pieces... 5 stars!
Laziesttiger chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Very nice description of the transition of Jacob/Nessie's relationship - I much enjoyed it thanks. I agree with Sonja's last comment though, Nessie seemed too innocent in her touching and comments at the begining to not be a virgin. I think that clashed with the tenor of their history.
Sonja Whitlock chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
I enjoyed your story. It was written well. I do have one question for you, why wasn't Nessie still a Virgin? Based on what I read, she has always been devoted to Jacob and we know that Jacob should be in the same boat because the only other girl that was ever in his life was Bella and they only kissed.

I can't wait to read more of your work.

Sonja