Reviews for Silence
ZakuMint 4Ever chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
*sobs*

'OMG taht wuz teh saddest story ii have read!

10 stars!...'
Mina-chii chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Oh, the irony. Zakuro dying in a church. XD

This was so...depressing. (Panics) In a good way! You described the Mews' feelings PERFECTLY. Well done, well done :)
aurla0 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
You've turned to writing Tragedy, ah?

Nevermind...

I love this...

Why did she light the candles?

Who, or what was her ritual for? I thought at first Minto, but I guess not...
Saba's Reflection chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I say she put poison in her tea. _~
Brown-eyed Wolf chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Hey!

I knew there was a wonderful reason for why I clicked that subscribe to author box. All your fic's have never failed to make me smile, or laugh, or think. Without a doubt you are one of the writers on this site that just knows when a story or idea is good, when it truely works, and makes it into something anyone can read and understand. Even if they have not seen or read the anime that the stories are about.

Now on to this story, Silence.

I was blown away by the emotion you put in here. The heart-breaking, tear-inducing emotion that Minto was feeling after it hit her that Zakuro wasn't coming back.

You didn't stuff around with the intricates of the death, which I found good because there was, and can be no question about whether she actually died or not. It was there, written, and had to be accepted. The line [It was learned that there were no survivors.] is so simplistic, but really powerful. Well done for that.

Next favourite line:

[The bus turned, and Ichigo pulled the chain above her so that she could escape from the hellish concubine of her seat.] It was written very well. What Ichigo was feeling was so plain to see you couldn't overlook it as you read. As sad as it was, I loved it.

The next chapter with Retasu was very in character. She was hurting herself but knew that she needed to help her friend. Just perfect.

The last parts, with Minto's view were very heartbreaking. Losing someone you love is beyond torture, and you've written that.

Favourite line of last part:

[Some, her friends, would say she died of a broken heart. It was truthful, defying medical standards, but the truth will set you free, won't it?]

The ultimate grim demise, dying of a broken heart. It suited this fic so well.

I know I've gone on and on, but to be honest, it's one of the best stories I've ever read. Not just out of all of yours, but on this whole site. Over a range of different book fics and anime fics. To me, it's a must read for anyone.

Sometimes the most grim things are the best to read. You showcased how well your write, emotions, descriptions, and everything. :) Also as a plus I never get annoyed at you because you leave out capitals like some people. :P

I applaud this fic! :D

Now I shall go, because I know it was probably tiring to read all of my babble. :)

~Brown-eyed Wolf
vile prince chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
I hope you win the competition.

That was seriously amazing.
LittleSparrowFlewAway chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
In 2 words, Bunny-chan. Holy. Crumbs.

In 3 words, That. Was. Fantabuloso.

In 4, Awesomeness. In. A. Can.

That was totally amazing! I had absoulutely no idea you could write such poeticly dark and depressing things! Cripes, I'm still shivering here! () Ah where to start, where to start?

Well, I really liked the whole theme. In addition your word choice and imagery was phenominal!

Some lines I loved were:

(“I'm sorry,” her younger friend whispered. She did not add “na no da” to the end of her phrases anymore: the death of a beloved friend was too much to bear, and “na no da” was for happier times.

These were no longer happy times.) Dunno why I liked this line, it was just kind of pleasing to the eye.

(Minto needed to live again, needed to learn how to love again. But somehow, she knew it was impossible.) This was just something I could relate to really well, you really seem to have a good understanding of people's darker emotions.

(Besides, Minto was already dead within herself. Her past had caught up to her. She no longer felt the need to live in the present, and did not want to live in the future presented to her: living a life without Zakuro.) Same reason as above, and it was just so darn well-written.

Ohmi goodness I haven't even finshed the review and I'm crying. I'm flippin' crying! There have only been a handful of fics that were so good that they made me cry, yours is one of them. Wonderful job Bunny-chan! Abosultely wonderful! No doubt your best fic yet.
megzeeeh chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Wow... :O

Dramatic, sad and excellent. That's what I can describe that wonderful work as.

You totally dived into the characters' thoughts, especially Mint.

The whole 'can't live without Zakuro' thing just worked perfectly!

I hope you do extremely well in the contest, Bunny-chan!

Awesome job! :D