Reviews for Breakout
AshMountian216 chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Wow this was really good! All the action and mystery had me hooked. I really do like how you portrayed Skywarp, Sideways and Berricade. Please update! :)
AGeneralCrazy11919 chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
This was just so good, had me smiling the entire time. I absolutely love your positioning of Skywarp between Barricade and any sort of possible danger. Skywarp has always come off as a cuddly kind of mech., so seeing him portrayed like this was certainly rewarding for me.
Taipan Kiryu chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
What a wonderful story. The visuals you bring into your readers’ minds are amazing, but that’s nothing to be amazed considering how a talented storyteller you are.

I’m not a hardcore fan of the movieverse – with the exception of Barricade, my movieverse weakness – because the approach to the characters was quite shallow in my opinion, but fanfiction has filled the blanks, giving thorough exploration and depth to the characters’ personalities. Fics like yours do precisely that same thing: give life to the characters. Sideways playing dead, for example, is just one example of the too many you use to actually write believable and tridimensional characters. And a delicious example it was, too!

Skywarp was another very welcome addition! If there will be such a thing as a movieverse Skywarp, it has to be this one, a Decepticon at his best. I also loved the mention of the Insecticons as drones. Hopefully they will give Rampage a little taste of his own medicine.

Thanks for the very enjoyable reading, and for your delicious portray of Barricade. It’s always a treat to read your stories :o)
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Convincingly plotted and well-characterized. Can't agree with you about the Insecticons, but they were quite well-used here.
MountFury chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Heh. Skywarp, Reedman, and Rampage, all together! I'm in love!
CultureShockInBerlin chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Very creative! I love your reasoning for the canon charys, and especially for all the ones you included! Lovely little fic.
antepathy chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Wait, what? I guess I didn't spazzflail here about this story, but on your LJ.

So: Spazzflail.

I love this story: the details of the assault, the characterization, the pacing: all just...unspeakably awesome!
Ouchimoo chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
No reviews yet? Wtf! Anyways glad to see you up and writing again. No wonder you like the Cons more than the Autos, they're a party in a hand basket to hell. Much love to your writing style, can't wait for the next chapter.