Reviews for My Name Is Christmas Carol
wolf girl 4797 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This was the best christmas story I ever read I thought I was going to cry it was so sweet!
Easter Eggy chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
What a load of crap. This guy's a half demon high school kid who turns into a heartless murderer from time to time. What the hell is he doing? Besides that, who watches Yu Yu Hakusho and goes "you know what this needs? To be paired with country music." What the actual hell?
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
this story was so sweet and i will try to do what can for those kid s xmas this year
Edowen chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
AWWW so very cute I LOVED it !
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Holy spit, this story almost made me cry! And I haven't cried in over a year! So kawaii!
slcraig01 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
This is so sweet! I love it! Write more! Please!
DaAmazingMeepers chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
This story is so adorable! Good job, and Merry Christmas!3
Migoto Kuragari chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
xD This story is so sweet, and heartwarming...and..it's...just so CUTE! You did a wonderful job! Very nice writing style too, i enjoyed reading this...and Merry Christmas!
Silver Spirit Fox chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
WOW! It's so cute. The little rhym it adorable. I tihnk it would go better with "A Christmas Carol of their very own?” well that's just my opinion. Everything is Great and I Hope you'll have other fan fic up ASAP!
awe chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
that was simply heartwarming, you should write more of these! I just awed from the being of the story to the end. really enjoyed reading it!