Reviews for Claustrophobia
sseleman chapter 1 . 3/20
A shame that such a great fic has so little reviews. It was perfect, despite me wishing after every sentence that Kakashi would break through the tension and just hug her! but *that* would have been ooc (and totally hasty), so despite your a/n at the bottom, I really don't think there was any of that. The characters seemed to have grown naturally and the scenario was fully believable. I desperately wanted more on their development together, but that isn't to say that where you left off wasn't good enough. I'm just being greedy. Anyway, I realize this was written a while ago, and I don't know if you're still around, but I just wanted to say great job! This truly was as sweet and painful, as it was realistic.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Good oneshot!
NightmareD-Technolife chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Lovely. I like this story :)
Shippooliver chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I did like this, although as mentioned in the author's note slightly vague, but subtlety does have it's place. I liked watching Kakashi's inner mechanisms here, he's such an interesting character and quite dynamic so there are a lot of places to go with him. Thanks!
HoshiNoTsuya chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Hum... it was not bad, but I can't say I really liked it. Though the comparison between snow and kunoichis was good :)

Thanks for the words!
Lucyole chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
WOW your story was really good
Demonic Angel DA chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
an excellent story, yes perhaps a tad vague on the exact relationship and also a bit confusing in a way, I wish there was more to the story than that but alas it's always so difficult to carry on a story when your not expected to.
gwenstacey chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I had never considered the possibility that Kakashi might have a phobia of small spaces, especially caves, linked to Obito's death, but it does make perfect sense. This was very well thought out. I also liked Hinata's part in this, I can see her behaving like that perfectly. Excellent story
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
This piece conveyed wonderful raw emotion and that's what I truly enjoyed about it. It wasn't told but rather unfolded before our eyes. The build up of panic with Kakashi's character is very well done. Hinata's steady presence in the story is also memorable.

The unmasking of fears inherently shows their trust with one another. As Kakashi allows her to see him unmasked and she allows herself to tell him the truth about her pain, I felt there was more than simply a subordinate bond between them and trust ran as deep as canyons with them.

The round about ending was nice. Secretly I was thinking Kakashi was going to reveal what about Obito lead him to the claustrophobia he had thus sharing even more a part of himself. I do like the ending message though. Very nice.
Nemrut chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I liked it but it was too vague, you could have elaborated on the ending or what happened in between. Good one shot though.
gracemis chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
really really lovely
Jaggarte x chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Wow, awesome. I loved the way you've written someone as complicated as Kakashi and Hinata. I love that she's his diplomat too, that seems to open a lot...I might be tempted to use that in the future! With your permission of course.

Like Santeira I love that line about the snow being like kunoichi. I love the way you write, it was subtle enough without being incomprehendable. Well done, I'm definitely favouriting this!

I'm glad you're writer's block is over!
Darth-Taisha chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Wow nice job, (as usual). I haven't read anything new from you in while, have you been writing much? I have been a little burned out myself. It is so crazy around the holidays. Anyway, I liked how you described the storm and Hinata's abilities to prepare for a mission. Also there seems to be a subtle awareness of each other that is really well done without being overly romantic. You are really great with doing that imo. Loved it. I hope you have a wonderful holidays.
Sepsis chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
I liked it :) Hinatas answer was really surprising but it was good._

“F-fear is d-different from injuries.” 3
Prescripto13 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Engaging and well-written. I enjoyed reading it!