Reviews for All about Grace
andie chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
how can Ginny be pregnant with harry's baby if she hasn't seen him in 5 years? x
Fried-Chicken-Nisha chapter 12 . 11/1/2012
Please continue The story. I am loving it so far :)
wrappedinharry chapter 12 . 6/10/2012
All's well that ends well.

I would never have guessed that Gretchen was anything but a highly organised, if clearly exasperated secretary. But even being insane, the woman took Grace because Ginny didn't deserve Harry's child. So wouldn't it stand to reason that she would have taken good care of Harry's daughter?

wrappedinharry chapter 11 . 6/10/2012
I should have asked this question before, but in order to protect Ginny,did Harry have some kind of spell on her that kept him away from her; made him forget about her basically. I was wondering what they were yelling about 'the Block'.

And once again, an inapproriate reaction was Ginny blithely going down to breakfast without, seemingly, telling Harry to get out there and find Grace. And what a horrible way for Harry to discover the little girl is his.

Harry might be guilty of blocking Ginny from his thoughts, but it was still wrong for no one to tell him he had a daughter. Ginny is equally culpable of stupid behaviour.
wrappedinharry chapter 10 . 6/10/2012
Wrong time to have had this big, big, fight between Harry and Ginny. Nothing, NOTHING should be an issue at the moment except finding Grace. What is wrong with these people?

I would have thought that when she regained consciousness that the first thing Hermione would have asked is if Grace had been found. The little girl seems to have been removed surgically from both Ron and Hermione's thoughts.

Molly and Arthur: yes, I can see how happy they are that Harry and Ginny have at least gotten to the stage of fighting (and I loved that Arthur took the wands) but their missing granddaughter would make everything else pale into insignificance.
wrappedinharry chapter 9 . 6/10/2012
This family is really lousy with their communications. George (and Angelina) and Percy, don't know, that Grace is missing? What about Bill and Fleur and Charlie? Surely this news would warrant an all points bulletin, if only to allow her uncles to help look for her. Granted, Bill is sick, but Charlie, George and Percy are able-bodied enough, and even Ron... he knows Hermione is going to be OK. Wouldn't he feel the need to help, especially in light of the fact that the abductor injured his fiancée.

If Grace wasn't missing, this would have been a lovely chapter showing George's feelings for his lady and the fact that Percy went to sleep on the stairs instead of yelling out to his brother to 'give it a rest, already'. And Ron's ruminations were lovely, as was the gestiure of putting the ring on Hermione's finger.

Molly and Arthur and Harry and Ginny are the only ones showing appropriate grief.

wrappedinharry chapter 8 . 6/10/2012
He was going to find Grace. He was going to need grace to find her... Once again I find myself a little confused. What exactly does the last sentence of Harry's thoughts mean? HAs he figured out yet that Grace is his? He could hardly still be in the dark as to whom her mother is, surely, considering Ginny's hysteria.

BTW, one spelling mistake has been annoying me for a while. I thought it might be a typo at first, but you continuously spell 'Victoire', as 'Victorie'. Sorry, I don't usually worry about spelling; if it is too terrible, I tend to have to stop reading the fic, but names being misspelt is a pet peeve of mine. Anyone can and everyone does, on occasion, make typos.

wrappedinharry chapter 7 . 6/10/2012
Nice little asides about so many of the family members. I especially liked Percy's and Charlie's.

I gather that Ginny is feeling peeved because Harry never came to 'collect' her after the trio got back from their horrible adventure. I also gather she wasn't at the Battle of Hohwarts because of her condition. Perhaps Harry felt she was over him, just as Ginny feels he doesn't want her because he didn't come to see her. Of course, Harry kept away in an effort to still keep Ginny safe as the girlfriend of Harry Potter would not be safe until all stray Voldemort supporters were rounded up.

Is the abductor a bitter DE?

And no one yet knows Grace has been abducted.

wrappedinharry chapter 6 . 6/10/2012
Who would abduct Grace? Does the person even know the child belongs to 'the brat of a daughter'? Or does he know she is Harry's biological daughter.

Most unexpected development.

BTW, I haven't mentioned before, but Grace is my grandaughter's name.

wrappedinharry chapter 5 . 6/10/2012
OMG, these people are so mixed up! I am not sure what Ron meant by 'Mate, just admit you have to tell her.'

'Tell her what?'

And then Ron's 'I'm sorry,' and then 'Works every time.'

What works every time?

I am still confused. 5 years! 5 years these people have lived close together, Harry sees most of the family and they have all kept from him the fact that he has a daughter.

wrappedinharry chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
So all the Weasleys and Hermione know that Harry is Grace's father, but no one has told him. Are they all that scared of Ginny? I would have thought Hermione at least would have to crack. So, Ginny really does bear a grudge. This is so wrong.

I am glad you haven't gone down the path of having Ron turning against Harry for getting his little sister pregnant when they were still at school. So authors people would have. But it is amazing that Ron has been able to keep his niece a secret from her father.

If Harry is so very determined to avoid Ginny, why would he go to Molly for a haircut. Surely there are wizarding barbers out there. I do wonder though what happened to Harry's childhood ability to keep his hair at his favoured length. If he managed to grow it overnight after Petunia butchered it, I wonder why jhe can't keep it at a decent length. JK too, of course, had Harry's hair grown long after their time camping.

wrappedinharry chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
I am very confused.

wrappedinharry chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
I do like this idea, but this Ginny is a little bit of a pill. For five years she has been a wet blanket. Has Grace ever seen her smile? I am surprised that Molly hasn't really let rip and told her to get her act together, if for nothing else, then for her daughters sake.

But where is Harry? If Ron and Hermione are back, where is The Boy Who Lived. If he ever does come back, then he is going to ahve a really hard time; Ginny seems to be in a headspace that would deny him seeing his daughter.

I know this all sounds very negative and I am sorry, but I really do want to keep reading to see where Harry has been and to see if the formally, smart and feisty, Ginny ever makes a reappearance.

mabma chapter 12 . 11/24/2010
i loved it! it was so good not to be rude but i think it needs a tad more detail it went just too fast but i loved it
mabma chapter 8 . 11/24/2010
i love this story the only problem is in chapter 8 when grace is rembering the second book, harry,ron and hermione don't go through a chess game or the dorway of fire, that is the first book not second i love this book sofar and my friend does too she introduced me to this story and fan fiction