Reviews for A Harvest Carol
Beastboy1 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Very inquisitive story good fellow. I like how everyone was in character and how you exploited the narrarator's snarky behavior. Like someone mentioned, you should've gone into detail with the presents but all in all, I felt as if this were Dave the Barbarian episode. Happy Holidays to you all.
CJ Burns chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
That was funny. Nice one :)
Wherever Girl chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
GREAT Story! Way to keep everyone in-character... it was almost like an actual episode! :D

My only nit-pick is at the end, you should have gone into detail on what presents Candy gave to everyone.

Very well-done. Loved it!
anon chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
That was funny the Narrator going on and on about Candy’s selfishness and her saying she gets it

As the princess continued to lie on her bed, Dave was in the middle of making a fruit cake, you know, those healthy Christmas treats that no one likes. Dave was putting the finishing touches on it with a smile on his face as Fang rolled her eyes, slapping her forehead. She hated when Dave didn't act in the least bit barbarian-like, but around Harvest Time, she couldn't really get after him for it.

However, this Harvest Time was not exactly the happiest time for her as their parents were still off trying to defeat all the evil in the world. Fang missed them dearly. But this tidbit has nothing to do with our main plot, so let's go back to Candy's pathetic sob story I loved that

How very uninspired HA