Reviews for Unexpected Seduction
tromana chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Jen, Jen, Jen! I've already said I love this over on JF, but I'm going to say it again.

I LOVE THIS. It's sweet, flirty and fun.

[Seduction had never been hard in the past. But when he’d first walked into the CBI, he’d been introduced to Agent Lisbon, given her that charming grin ... and she’d glared at him.]

I do so love that bit. It's very typical of both of them - Jane takes a lot for granted and I adore it whenever Lisbon knocks him off balance so to speak.
lisbonloafers chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
haha I love Jane in this and I can totally picture him in my mind trying to seduce Lisbon lol. This was really good!
Katharen Silver chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Naturally Jane would get what he wanted eventually...Perfect and very cute.
Divinia Serit chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
YAY! I'm so glad you posted both of them here so now I can review again! Thank you so much for writing me such wonderful stories! It definitely made my day! And your author's note was so sweet! I'm grinning from ear to ear!

First off- I loved that you had them take their relationship slow. I don't think they'd jump into bed right away, but that would depend on the situation I guess! And I absolutely loved this line: [The first woman he’d ever come across who was immune to his charms. And he’d been instantly intrigued.] The way you phrased that really resonated with me!

I loved his various attempts, and I'm glad he didn't succeed the first time! I love that you made Jane work for it! Good choice! And of course I loved her undercover outfit! You know me and my black and denim! Hehehehe. It definitely made me giggle! HAH. I'm wearing a black sweater and jeans right now... :P

And I've told you how much undercover Lisbon makes me happy! I think she would definitely be one to go with the flow in order to do her job, and clubs can be pretty crazy places! I can just imagine her expression as she tried to fend off unwelcome advances, but still stay in her role! And finally, I love that you had her make the first move. The last line was so sweet, too! I LOVE it! HUGS!
mwalter1 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Hm - wonder who is seducing whom? Cute story!
JackSam chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Love it. Add more soon.
Chiisana Minako chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
How I loved Jane's failed attempts. Specially the first one, it had something so cute and sweet about it.. although his whole intention was kinda evil xD.

The final part was a little mm.. I don't know, I'd think she would be more disgusted with that stuff (people touching her) to ask him do to the same.. although I know it's entirely different if he does it. Just a thought.

And placing them already in a relationship is the perfect way to write fluff! I was glad to read some carefree funny fic.

I'm looking to read more from you !
22 | « Prev Page 1 2