Reviews for Sundown
kayla chapter 3 . 4/4
knux best friend is shadow
Ajir chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
This story is giving so many feelings! Really amazing style you have. I'd love to read more (:
vksDC chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
This story is awesome!

Will you continue it?
ShadeCrystal not logged in chapter 7 . 5/17/2011
Aw! The Knuxamy-ness has started! xD I'm glad I found this to read after my comeback...

What to say? Very well-written and...you had me blushing at the ending (CAT FOOD? lol) and I wonder what's going to happen with Sonic now *teehee* 3
EveryonesWorstNight chapter 7 . 4/24/2011
Yay, KnuxAmy! Good story so far, I really like it.
LadyShadex chapter 6 . 4/6/2011
I can't believe how you can make me like Knuckles even more than I do now. You write him just so adorable. I mean, I started reading with this ugly, serious face -because I was done with your other DRAMATIC fic- when I read his comments about Amy's voice. Oh my. I couldn't stop my face from contorting into a stupid goofy grin until I actually finished reading.

And the part with Amy and the therapist? GEE, I wouldn't stop laughing. To think that you could switch her name with mine and get the story of my life. Haha.

Now, I can't help but be sure -you heard that- that those two are going to confront very soon.

Great, I'm smirking again...who cares, this is too precious!
LadyShadex chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
Hahahaha, Knuckles' thoughts made me laugh my head off! XD

Haha-aha-ahem...*tries to regain composure* okay, okay...

...

...pffft...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Love ya, Knuxie. Ya clumsy oaf! XD

Pretty please, add more soon, kay? I'll give ya cookies. 8D
DokturProfesur chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
There isn't anything I need to say that hasn't already been said... well except, "I hope she made lotsa SPAHGETTI!"
LadyShadex chapter 4 . 5/14/2010
You know, when I read the summary I had the slightest idea that there was going to be a kiss here or there, then I read your first quote...eh, I was so right. I just giggled at that point. ;)

Anyway, great chapter, really enjoyable. I especially liked the dialogue between Amy and Knuckles; and the ending...(blushes)

Can't wait to read more! :)
LadyShadex chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
Yay! Another update! (Does victory dance) :D

I like how yuor story's turning out, interesting. And did I tell you that I especially enjoy how you portray Amy? No? Yes? Dunno, so I'll say it again. Me luvs it. :P

Keep up your good work, my friend! :)
LadyShadex chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
Glad you updated! I just read this and I'm to go to bed right now, maybe it'll give me happy dreams! ;)

I really liked how your first chapter came out, yup. Their line of thoughts was very enjoyable. I especially liked Amy's.

Hope to hear from you soon! :)
CaroAmy chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
I can't wait for the next chapter. This is being extremely interesting and engaging.
LadyShadex chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Wow, you really have a knack for writing!

What can I say...you had me glued to the screen as I read this! It was so deep and full of emotions! I wish there were more stories written with such style, your writing is kind of...unique. You did a wonderful job! Brava! :D

I'm looking forward to see more from you. I read some of your other stories before and I know you're very talented (I also wanted to read the ones written in Greek, by the way, but I don't speak a word of it...too bad). So, yeah, you've gained yourself a new fan!

Hope to see your works soon. Oh, and congratulations for those exciting news on your profile!

Ciao and good luck! :)
CaroAmy chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Very interesting.

The emotions portrayed, the description, the poetic narrative in the beginning and near the end... I can't wait until you submit more because this story seems promising.
Helen M chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Depy, you know what 'm gunna say :P It was yet another great stry-the type you just have to love.

Gosh ;w; What the #$%! happened between the two of 'em?