Reviews for Snowflakes and Cinnamon Stcks
se vio muuuy poco en pantalla, imaginamos hubo muuucho mas entre algunas escenas, William esta de prueba y esa frasecita "de noche oscura y tormentosa"(no va asi pero era una obra de teatro en la que participe y me hace recordar a la parejita) y una invitación, nos dice que nos perdimos demasiado, pero gracias a dios por ustedes los escritores de fanfiction.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/8/2013
(luved the interrogation scene... heehee!)
ya-fic chapter 4 . 3/8/2011
First, "Scully sensors"? Priceless. Second, you know I'm like, "ooh, this story has chapters." ;)
ya-fic chapter 6 . 3/8/2011
"Best Christmas present ever" is right. It definitely felt right here (and wouldn't have in your other stories). It's like the Gambler, I guess. You gotta know when to fold them, know when to hold them and... well, I forget the rest, but YOU know :) Lovely story.
ya-fic chapter 4 . 3/8/2011
matash21 chapter 6 . 3/30/2010
I love it xx it was a nice ending and the kiss made the whole ordeal that scully went throught worthwhile
ElizabethAnnFanfic chapter 6 . 1/19/2010
It felt strange to let Mulder carry her into his apartment, like a gesture too romantic for their relationship.

Beautiful. It sets up the tone for the kiss, which is also very well done. Not overly romantic or coyingly sweet. Their conversation about squid people is also very amusing. A very successful new kind of fic for you! I enjoyed it very much. Thanks for sharing.
ElizabethAnnFanfic chapter 5 . 1/19/2010
I enjoy a Charlie fic!
ElizabethAnnFanfic chapter 4 . 1/19/2010
I'm not really into torture fic or making Scully a victim, but this is really well written and strikes a good balance. And you're exploring some interesting feelings on Mulder's end, which I appreciate. Well done.
ElizabethAnnFanfic chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
Oh, drunken confessions...
louilou81 chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
The kiss ended the story perfectly! Great story, well done!
theywontletmedeletethisaccount chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
huh, wow i just realised that you're right, they don't kiss alot in your fics, but they're still fantastic and full of MSR! how do you do that! But i suppose with Mulder and Scully, sometimes a look or a word can mean so much more, they don't really even need to kiss. But yeah, you pulled it off very well, and i really love this story! :) great work and thanks for being do quick updating!

Vega's Ring chapter 6 . 1/9/2010
I totally loved this story - especially the ending. I love how you play the sexual tension.

thanks for the ride!
TrthIsOutThere chapter 6 . 1/9/2010
That was definitely a very opportune moment for that, very appropriate. The thing that made it different was Scully's initiation of it. Think about it...Triangle, Mulder kisses "Scully" in a just-in-case scenario; Millennium, Mulder kisses Scully when the ball drops; Existence, Mulder; and The Truth: Mulder again. I think that is what really made it different, but epic at the same time. Well done.
Lilykakes chapter 6 . 1/9/2010