Reviews for A Difficult Choice
Divinia Serit chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
So, of course I love the angst ending! I think it's my favorite, because as much as I love Jane and Lisbon together, this ending just seemed very true to the show. It was amazingly in character and just heartbreaking and definitely made my eyes water!You did such a fabulous job, and the last line was brilliant!
Divinia Serit chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
So I hate that FFN is broken and is not sending reviews or update notifications! I meant to review this last night, but definitely fell asleep! ANYWAYS, thank you so so much again for this story! I absolutely love it and I think it's my favorite! I really appreciate that you went out of your comfort zone to write me some angst, and you did a WONDERFULL job on it! Gah! I just love it, and it was so cool to be able to change endings! I like that I can read whatever i want depending on my mood :D

I loved how you described the panic attack. It was perfect and gave great reaosning for her reactions later on in the chapter. I'm really glad you didn't portray her as superwoman. She seemed so human at that moment and it was beautiful! And I loved how you tied in the conversation from Season 1. It all fit so beautifully!

[You don’t get to do that, Jane. You don’t get both ways. You don’t get to stand here being all gentle and caring and kiss away my tears and then tell me you’re sorry! It’s one or the other. You get me, or you get Red John. ] Such a wonderful line! YAY!
tromana chapter 3 . 12/20/2009
But this end is so cute... a difficult choice indeed!

Lovely work, Jen. :D
tromana chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
This ending is beautifully melancholy and sad... and suits the piece no end. Love it.
tromana chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Firstly: pushing yourself out of your comfort zone is the best way to improve with writing. Go you! I think a lot of people have experimented with styles for the Secret Santa. Yay.

[She was an anxious person by nature, prone to panic attacks, but she did her best to hide it.]

An interesting thought - we all see her as being cool, calm and competent, but it's a nice idea to think that she is completely breaking down inside (ala 2x03). So yeah...
20 | « Prev Page 1 2