Reviews for World's Xing
AcquittedForLife chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
Lol! Fantastic and enchantingly amusing, this chapter. Poor Neville. Still, you've my interest: ramen fairies, cute Draco, and Luna's "let's do that ride again!"

Brilliant! )
UzumakiSakura3897 chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
Fuckin' hilarious!
EquinePianist chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
hahahaha...
jully123 chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
Love that last scene. Please update soon.
Eirdaru chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
I like this story, it's interesting and cute! I like that the story's will be very different so please update soon.
kheelwithit chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
this has caught my interest and i have decided to follow the story update soon please
YukiShiraGirl chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
omg! this story is so awsome so far. i can totally tell its gonna get so much better. READ ON!
ikmss18 chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
OMG! Update it soon please, I love it so far!
SakuraEmma29 chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
Please don't give up on this story! It amuses me! Plus, you just don't find too many good Luna stories! I love her, and a Gaara pairing just makes it the better! So please, please, please, with sugar on top continue this story! I will cry like a baby if you don't! By the way, the part with Zetsu at the end was hilarious! LOL
Red Blaze chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
I like the creativity. Please update as soon as possible.
Kingdark chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
I laughed the whole time while reading this little thing. I admit though that I didn't think much of it but was still really surprised. I first thought they would stick together ya know?

If you write&post the next chapter a short reminder who got where could be interesting to remind the reader.

Good job

Kingdark
Beloved Daughter chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
Heh heh! This story is hysterically funny so far! I do hope that you plan to update it sometime! Heh. George "Ramen Fairy" Weasley has a nice ring. I also like how you manipulated things so that the Weasley twins stayed together, Gaara gets a friend, Harry appears in front of a seer(?), Draco gets a nurturing mother (?), Neville gets toughened up (by force), and Ron gets chased... not sure why, but it sure was funny.
Falcon's Jade chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
Well, thats some crazy way of being introduced to the new universe! Hilarious too! I feel sorry for Ron though, and Neville, even Zetsu because no one deserves to get that brain scarring image XD
Guest chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
I love gaara with luna!
gaaralover1989 chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
lol nice! but how will ron survive with the third tailed beast? and what about neville with the centipide
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »