Reviews for All I Want for Christmas is You
Westiegal chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
NAWWW that was so precious!
hamithehamister chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
That was a cute story. Its always so sweet when the two get married. On a side note though, I totally loved that they did the 69. I agree with dean I would love a cas for christmas XD
Muffy the Dough Slayer chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
So cute!
lynxzpanther chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Aw, that is so sweet, especially 'cause I just finished ready the whole trilogy in three days. ) I hate them being apart, even just in mention, it seems so sad. And it kinda reminds me that if me and my boyfriend last two more years as we're determined to, he'll go to college and I'll be stuck here. In high school. (

But, then again, they can do it, so can we. .

How do your stories always give me faith? You're epic.

Sammy has a kid! Ah! How cute! ) That's so adorable, I just wanna hug her and squee with fangirl joy.

And Cas has amazing timing.

And you have got to stop making him seem cute right in the middle of totally erotic moments 'cause then it makes me go, "aw! and... wow... my brain's so messed..." then again, it just makes you even more amazing.

charlieslion chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
My God, that is the cutest Dean/Cas fic I've ever read. With just the right characterization and sap. LOVE IT!
bibiche chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
this is a very great story !
(sorry for my english)
Mistress Sorcha chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
That was totally, wonderfully sweet and awesome. I love it!

And you are pie-level awesome and totally adorkable. Love ya sweetie! Happy Holidays!

madpsychogirl chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
*melts* 3
williewildcat chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Loved it!
Artemisdesari chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
M, very nice. Much enjoyed and I really need to find a reason to give fanfic a good kicking and make it work.

OrlandosLover2009 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
AMAZING Story! It was sad cute and very hot! I thought it was gonna be different than it actually was. I was pleasntly suprised! I loved it! Ur an amzing writer.
niku125 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
my first xmass present this year ;)