Reviews for Sweeps
TennisMagic chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Wow.
Really, wow.
I wish I could be more coherent or say something intelligent in this review, but I think I need to say 'wow' again.
Just...wow.
Taki has always been a favourite character of mine, and it's really great to see a fic where we're getting into his head properly, seeing how he feels. I also love how he's not just the flat character a lot of people (myself included!) make him out to be. He's a normal boy too with feelings and depth and well, more than just a walking hair joke, you know? You really capture his 'voice' well with the first person here, too, it sounds just like him. I love a good, serious Taki fic.
And your writing style! I love it! The way Taki has a different memory for each lock of hair he has to sweep up, the sad little 'sweep' at the end of each section...you can just feel him putting each lock, each memory behind him as he sweeps them away. It's really beautiful.
The whole situation is great, too. It fits in perfectly with the canon and is just so believable. I ship a lot of things, but I just know this fic is going to be in the back of my mind every time I go over this part in the series from now on. I loved the development of the relationship between Shishido and Taki, as well

I'm not sure how much sense this review made, but in short, I love everything about this story from the writing style to the scenario to the pacing to just everything. Into my favourites it shall go.
Life-destiny chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Such a nice sweet touching story:) Keep it up!