Reviews for Almost the Same
muchoblidged chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Some of the phrases in this are absolutely lovely: the part about Yao, the descriptions of Alfred's character, and even that short bit about Ivan and Arthur in Kabul. The clinch is lovely too. It's not so much the words, I feel, but placement. Thematically piece flows really well. (And I offer my eternal thanks for writing a piece where Alfred and Ivan think about the influence Arthur has had on them. It's something I have yet to see in the fandom, and I think you wrote the interaction well.)
silvergirl1000 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Beautiful! So beautiful! I've been on a Russia/UK high for a while now and you just managed to make me love it more! Although I like Russia/America pretty much too. So it was interesting to read it, it really was.

And you just managed to get me out of my confusion! I was, for the longest of times, very confused on whether my OTP is America/Russia, or Russia/England. When I read this though, I got my answer! I'm in love with the latter! Congratulations for managing that! I love you for it! :D

I think it was VERY well written. You're that kind of author whose works you just LOVE reading, even if the plot sucks! (not that it does! It was VERY awesome! I was WAITING for someone to use that Great Game in a fic! Thank you!)

So, I have but one little request from you. (I bet you already know!) More Russia/UK please? Or Russia/America. I'd be fine either way actually :D
Shatterdoll chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
This was beautifully written. The way you describe things, their thoughts, their actions, it's all so vivid. You really capture the characters and the mood you set is exquisite. It was also nice to read about a historical event I'm not as familiar with.
Inari Kasugawa chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
*salutes*

That was wonderful, and awesome and alot of other wonderful adjectives that I don't know.