Reviews for Like So Much Trash
Jessica0306 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Why couldn't he just sleep with her? Everyone wants a cuddle!

I love how your characters are never perfect, very far from it. It makes it so much more relatable and enjoyable.
Lovin-the-Handsome-Hobo chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I love it when you write. It's so odd yet makes complete sense? Does that makes sense? Wah. Anyway I like it. Oddity that it is. Dominos pizza delivers!
Eliph95 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
loved the last linee...
Amz1221 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I like shot and sweat. (the story not a puny Edward)

At first read I'm kinda wondering what your going to do with this? And if enough can really happen in 5 chapters? Never the less I love all your work espically with one liners like; "You're beautiful- stop dicking around in there- Emmett needs to take a shit."

Beautiful language! :D lol
b3j02 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Very ineresting, *taps chin pensively* I like the idea of a short Edward and tall Bella. I like how she isn't treated like she's fragile because of she's a girl. I am excited to see how this will go... Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Have a great week!
hookedontwi chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Ha! I love your fucked up stuff. Grinch song.. priceless. I just heard it on the 24 hr Christmas channel (mandatory when the son is in the car, DJ Joey, we call him), I never realized all the stuff about the croc. Weird.
acirelemagne chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
if bella took her folic acid pills, the spinal bifida wouldn't be a problem. i do really like that he is short tho; i can just see him as you described him.
Infidi chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I love how you destroy every fangirls dream of Edward & Bellas perfect love. hahahaha, i really do. I bet a bunch of lovesick twi mom are going to be like this : OMG. Y IS EDWARD SHORT? HE WORKS AT DOMINOS! HE DOESN'T WORK THERE, HE IS A PROFESSIONAL SPARKLE MASTER DUH.

I love how realistic this is, how all of your stories are. oh god. It really amuses me. It does indeed, that you don't delude your readers into thinking that love is always clean and tidy and pretty. Cause it ain't.

Look at me, I'm in love with an emotionally stunted Mormon hippie who sells drugs on the weekends, but whatever my bitter rant has nothing to do with this story. my bad.

I hope you deeply enjoyed this crazy rantfest, there will be many more to come.
FuzzyUnrulyJellyfish chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Sounds great keep it coming:) 4 or 5 chapters or 35 chapters it's all good!
WeasleyWeakness chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Like it so far! No nightmares with this one? Or yet, at least!
WutheringHeights1975 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Yay, another story from Gallantcorkscrews. First chapter was im loving it already. Jez with so much sweetness going around fanfic world, i need something that cynic on overrated romance, at least something that goes closer to realities and absurdity.
dellatwi chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
humm promising thanks
dmc123 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Wow- this was like a typical night back in high school.

Happy to see a new story and really like it so far.

It makes a lot of sense that Edward is short. He does have spikey hair afterall. Isn't there some kind of complex for short guys to have spikey hair to feel taller?

And although I never cared for Dominoes, I can definitely get on board with an Edward that smells of pizza! Yum... Wait- or is this your way of secretly making him smell again? hehe
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
"couch-induced spina bifida" Oh shit, I think I have that! I just never knew there was a name for it ;-P
oHALEno4 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
I was so freaking happy to see a new story from you in my inbox! And this is nothing like EofW but it's still perfect! Definitely a nice change of pace.

I think I laughed through the whole thing.

Do you have gchat?