Reviews for Bringing Trouble to Barad dur
TeresaLynne chapter 24 . 2/25
Chuckle, I did enjoy this story very much! I nearly died laughing during that war council of Sauron's... Many thanks for posting this! :)
Serene Amarbel Asteria chapter 24 . 4/15/2014
i read all of the chapters of this story in one go. Awesome story. And this is one of the best & funniest endings i have ever seen.
Good job on it.
sasparilla91 chapter 24 . 9/29/2013
What a good idea! Are there any sequels coming up soon?
Archet chapter 24 . 6/25/2013
That was... *sniff* beautiful. Straight to my favourites.
The Appendix at the end cracked me up, especially Gil Galad and Celebrimbor the CIA :)
Archet chapter 20 . 6/25/2013
Hahahahahahaha...priceless :D I love when I actually grin while reading a story.

1. Finrod, how dare you betray your (absolutely awesome) namesake?!
2. Stupid prisoners. Celebrian never died...she just moved to Valinor after she was beat up by Orcs ;)
3. OF COURSE it's Gil-Galad's mailshirt! After the battle, he had brought it home to who-knows-where and then his house was raided by dwarves...and they stole it...and hid it in what would eventually become The Lonely Mountain! There!

I think Tolkien does a better job when it comes to the history :)
Archet chapter 18 . 6/25/2013
Oh Gil-Galad, my friend, you've been gone for like 2000 years. There's more than one blond person in the world. Come on :)

I'm really, really loving this story. It's so creative! However did you come up with the idea of ghost elves attaching Sauron during the War of the Ring?

I think it's hilarious. You're a fantastic writer. Congratulations on the reward!
Neohtan the Wise chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
Odd little thought: couldn't the poltergeists have stolen the master ring and dropped it in mount doom?
Gil-galad chapter 24 . 11/23/2011
This story is amazing! I would have never thought of this. You sir are a truly amazing fellow. These pages will remain on bookmarks forever. Thak you for making my life more interesting.
Larner chapter 24 . 3/30/2011
Ah, good- they are free at last, and ready to take on life once more! Good enough! And so glad that the prisoners are now free as well.

As for your speech recognition software-that is hilarious! Thanks for even more giggles!
Larner chapter 23 . 3/30/2011
Ooh! Finally-the Ring is gone, and so is Sauron-as is Gollum! Time for Celebrimbor and Gil-galad to go home again!
Karm S. too lazy to log in chapter 24 . 3/6/2011
Aww, it's over. This has been a blast to read, thanks ever so much for writing it and doing such a good job. :)
ebbingnight chapter 24 . 3/3/2011
Yay for the epilogues, putting our minds to rest as to how both the prisoners and the "ghosts" fared after the fall of the Tower.

(I only wish I knew how to write "happily ever after" in the Blacktop (er, the Black Speech)!
Thobbit chapter 24 . 3/2/2011
Animekitty47 chapter 24 . 3/2/2011
Yay for epilogues! lol Thanks for posting those mix ups, my favorite is the dwarves to Russia one. :P Congragulations on finishing the story! :D
ebbingnight chapter 23 . 2/26/2011
Like other reviewers here, I really hope that you can "rescue" our prisoners in the cellar, if only for the sake of keeping this a comedy!