Reviews for A Stuffed Animal for Sandy
DarkButterfly128 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
God, this is so adorable. And it explains how SpongeBob was so good at the claw machine! You need to write more with these two.
Saphirabrightscale chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
This story made me giggle. So cute! :)
Trever chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Awwww! How sentimental! This was a great story! I loved it!
cardsharks87 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
kept accidentally saying Mrs. Squarepants. He wished... Hilarious!

Awesome fanfic.

I saw on your profile that you like the pairing of Tommy and Susie and I love that because I thoguht I was the only one. Now if you would write a story with that pairing in it I would so read it.

Over and out.
L100Meganium chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
AWWWW. Finally, well-written, completely puntuational- and spelling-error-free Spandy! This was so adorable and believable. You are incredible. Thank you for letting me live out my fandom dreams in a way that the (idiotic new) show couldn't! _ SpongeBob WOULD be head-over-heels and want to call her Mrs. Squarepants...XDXD SO CUTE.
TheWyattQueen chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I added this to my favorites. 3
Kartoonfanatic chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I was going to write a semi-long praise review for this lovely story, but it looks like MistressofthePen1987 beat me to the punch. Sooo, yeah. Great job! Who would have thought that a simple episode like "Skill Crane" could be used like this? It's clever!
MoonBox87 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Y'know, I never really took the time to check out your stories and I have to say, what the heck is wrong with me? Lol. I loved this fic, it was sweet but somewhat mature all at the same time, the gushy gooeyness of Spongebob's heart but Sandy's natrual attraction to the "apex" predator. I love elaboration, the way you took the time to describe her taking off her helmet to kiss him to build the anticipation of the upcoming kiss, people ususally omit that, not realizing it pulls away from the story. A 10 out of 10! -
The Pen Vs The Sword chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Sword: Okay, that was awesome! It was sooo sweet and cute!

Yes and we're glad that it's one of the better stories in this archive. It's not something random, but coherent instead. Great job!
Zesvotzashni Sinkunndai'Jari chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
It's so funny and cute how you handle Sandy's accent, always was something about her that made me laugh every time she said anything. (Gotta love trying to hold a heavy accent on such a squeaky voice!)

I think this story gave ME butterflies!
Night-Beyond-Reality chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
love it so much you write agreat spandy
AmaraBellagirl chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
AH! IT WAS ADORABLE!
TheShinningLight chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
ADORABLE! 3
Jingle101 to lazy to login chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Aww! This is adorable! And you said this was your first? Great job! Mine weren't even close to this good when I started...
Laura Angelica chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Hola!

esta genial tu historia, si puedes has muchas mas de sandy y bob esponja, lo estas haciendo miy bien! graxiasx tu increible historia, no dejare de pensarlo!

bye