Reviews for Revenge of The Fox Shippuden
AnotherReader chapter 1 . 8/23
What happened to the other one? I did not get to finish it and i could not find the story again. I liked it btw
goku96 chapter 13 . 12/11/2014
When somebody does adopt this can you put up a chapter to tell us who did
Lord Kyuubi chapter 13 . 11/3/2014
Hey, I'd love to adopt your story and help you finish it. I'm a little new as an author here but I love writing and if you take a look at my story I hope you'll enjoy it. This would really help me out but also if really enjoy seeing the story continue, just PM me with your response.
Axcel chapter 2 . 10/30/2014
Wow, Tsunade, you're an idiot. Sound nin are loyal to Orochimaru because he EARNED their loyalty. Besides, even if they did accept you as their new leader, they would NEVER devote their resources to rebuilding their worst enemy back to the height of its strength. They'd likely kill you if you gave such an order.
Damon Snow chapter 13 . 9/29/2014
Been a while! Sorry you're throwing in the towel!
ssj3gohan007 chapter 13 . 9/23/2014
This is a bit sad and depressing because it's a great story but It's completely and perfectly understandable that real life must come first. Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful story and good luck with your future endeavors. If someone does adopt and continue the story, I hope you will let us know in your next update. Thank you! :)
k4m3j0 chapter 13 . 9/23/2014
Sorry to read that, hopefully you can return to this at some point later
CloudBloodbane chapter 13 . 9/23/2014
Regrettable but what can you do, real life must come first. I enjoyed reading it.

Good luck and have a pleasant day.
mr fuck math chapter 12 . 9/17/2014
plz upfate soon
i read the other fanfic as well.
its da best ive read so far.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/2/2014
Continue the story and tayuya and naruto should take their relationship to the next level.
Shikoi the God of Death chapter 12 . 1/7/2014
Nxt ch pl0x :c it's a good story
maxridelover chapter 12 . 9/6/2013
this has been great so far!
ssj3gohan007 chapter 12 . 9/6/2013
Great chapter! Things are really heating up! I wonder if the group will betray Naruto soon, and if they do, how will Naruto respond? Will he retaliate and slaughter them all with no hesitation and showing no mercy?
Peter Kim chapter 12 . 9/5/2013
Most likely Naruto is prepared against former Konoha's ninjas's betrayal.
VioletSaber chapter 12 . 9/5/2013
Oh sweet! Finally an update! I'm really digging your story! NaruTayu is by far my favorite crack pairing, and I really hope the sequel follows the course of the first installment and ends up being completed because there are so many epic length NaruTayu stories that are incomplete. Without a doubt, if you complete the sequel, you can easily claim that you have the best completed NaruTayu fanfic!

Looking forward to future updates! Thank you for taking your precious time in entertaining us readers, and I hope you continue updating this story to its completion! You are awesome! As long as you keep updating, I will always flatter you with the praise you deserve! Keep up the amazing work because you sir or madam, are epic!