Reviews for 100 Black Crayons
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
7-Heaven:It was supposed to have angels flying around on puffy clouds; all she hoped was that it let in good Cybertronians too and that the clouds could support them.

48-Childhood:Annabelle would sometimes amuse herself by picturing Ironhide as a kid.

98-Puzzle: "How is it logical," he asked her, "that paper defeats rock?"

Those are my top three favorites. But this one was so close, and a touch call if it made it to three or was really four... so I included it too. XD

60-Rejection: She glared at her prom date fiercely, "We are not taking a limo for the last time. Either we go in the truck or you can find yourself another girl."
Demonwolf chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
These are extremely cute ideas. I love the relationship you portray between Annabelle and Ironhide; it's perfect.

What about a Christmas-themed Black Crayons? Maybe Ironhide would gift his charge with a whole box of black crayons (though how he'd get them, I have no idea). And Heaven help the poor fools who try and scare Annabelle on Halloween!

Please, I hope you expand on these themes; they're so addictive.
inukai44 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
you shold make a story on number 83 and a story on 63 those would be very good storys
CladnPlaid chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
They were all wonderful! I can't possible pick a favorite! :D
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
My favorite sentences were definitely the ones about Anna's drawings of Ironhide! :D
MoonWallker chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Aww, this was a good one, I enjoyed it quite a bit. Thank you for writing these wonderful stories.
YooniqueKwon chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
This is really sweet. I like it that it shows her various thoughts of life. This is just a request, but can you please write about number 60 or something like that?; Annabelle's life in high school and Ironhide still with her. That would be interesting. Thank you for reading this review.
Unesheet chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Hey would you mind making some or all of the sentenses into stories? I think that they'd be really cool.
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
DreamFeathers chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
*nods in agreement* i definitely want to see what's coming from number 56. I have high expectations for all of your stories, as always 3

But getting back to the business. I really did enjoy of this one shot. This does give an excellent psychological profile of the young Annabelle and her relation to the autobots. I just can't remember how did you depic her once she grew up... did she join the autobots?
Choas Babe chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Geez, she's gonna end up being on ALL the Decipticons 'avoid at all costs' lists. AND if their in the area, she gets hurt, and Ironhide finds out, THEY'LL get blamed. Hmm. Crack is dribbling up from my sunburn and into my skull. This is a problem.
Namless Daydreamer chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Lotte-Bubbles chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
i am kacking myaelf wicked it awesome-some of them ki reconised some of them would make wicked storys and just wow its so damm funny you have skills my friend... i think ur my friend... kinda...
Anodythe chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
The list gives one pause to think. I'd especially like to se 23 and 48 elaborated on.