Reviews for Itachi Sensei
FrenzyVammi chapter 5 . 5/20/2011
Oh I love your story!

_ By the way i've just realized that the chapter name is similar to Lady gaga's song! lol
Mikaela chapter 12 . 3/7/2011
Hi, just wanted to tell you that you double posted the sane thing for chp12&11 haha
cryingcarebear chapter 12 . 12/2/2010
great story! can't wait for the next update
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 12 . 11/1/2010
love it looking forward to more
Lil' DeiDei chapter 12 . 5/19/2010
I think this chapter really helped explain Team Seven's response to the goat incident. Sakura would be more worried about it, and though Naruto would remain angry, I think he would accept it and move on, although he probably has a grudge against Itachi for this. I wonder how Sasuke will react when he hears what Itachi has in mind... if you think about it, Itachi is using them as his pawns to help with the clan. While this is much better than what he actually did, in a world where no one knows the other path, Sasuke may not see it this way.

Has Madara approached Itachi in this? In the manga, he came the night before Itachi killed the clan, and part of the reason Itachi obeyed was in exchange for Madara's word that he wouldn't harm Konoha again (of course, I don't think Madara knew that Itachi had also been told by Danzo to kill the Uchiha). This story is very intriguing. I gather that you will stop writing once the assassination takes place, but a sequel of life in Konoha after that would be interesting, even if it is only a one-shot.
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 12 . 5/10/2010
that was awesome!
FlashInTheSkillet chapter 10 . 5/10/2010
I am sorry that I haven't reviewed until now, but I wanted to wait and see if your story kept it's zest, and it has. So many stories start out strong and trickle out into tedious chapters one only reads in hope it regains it's former glory, and I am glad to know that yours is not among those. Your grammar is excellent, and your plot devices keep me on edge. There is sufficient humor to keep everything moving, and your descriptions of Itachi's actions and reactions stay true to the way I see him, and may very well change some people's opinion of him. Thank you for writing this wonderful story. :D
hpgirl94 chapter 12 . 5/10/2010
awesome story! please update soon! :)
Hektols chapter 12 . 5/10/2010
Ino could say Sakura that she is now a rose, a flower with thorns but indisputably beautiful.

Haku and Zabuza will be excellent additions to Akatsuki.

What about Orochimaru? Is he still part of Akatsuki? Itachi was the reason he left in the original story.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 12 . 5/9/2010
loved it.
Sword Doom chapter 12 . 5/9/2010
Short chapter man...ah well Im looking forward to the next one!
sasusakuhiwatari chapter 12 . 5/9/2010
I luv it and can't wait 4 the next 1 2 come out!
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 11 . 5/3/2010
that was awesome!
Lil' DeiDei chapter 11 . 5/1/2010
This story is intriguing. I think Itachi should also be providing them with training on how to deal with a resisting target, or another ninja-they should get ninjutsu training as well. The reactions were right for the most part, but Sasuke seemed a little meek to me. Ithink he would initially respond somewhat like Naruto, until he had more time to accept it. Then he would carry on in standard Sasuke fashion.
Lvmj chapter 11 . 5/1/2010
Very interesting story. Creative and well written.

-Lvmj