Reviews for Itachi Sensei
Kanji of love chapter 11 . 4/27/2010
... I understand Itachi's reasoning for the Goat / Humans, but it seems odd to me that he would be so quick to fool his younger brother about something so big. I only get this from how he acted in the original timeline, so maybe it's different in this one.

Plus Itachi seems sort of cold towards not only Sasuke, but Naruto as well, even though it seemed like they have a rather close connection. Again, it all depends on the situation, so maybe you wanted Itachi to act distant.

It was well written though, Sakura seems to be getting emotionally stronger.
Sword Doom chapter 11 . 4/27/2010
hm the poor goat/man...well good chapter I guess
Hektols chapter 11 . 4/27/2010
Itachi could have told them about the crimes of the prisoners, this way they wouldn't be so affected.
Hektols chapter 10 . 4/27/2010
Sakura needed that talk, this way she will take her role seriously.
Hektols chapter 9 . 4/27/2010
Great chapter. I like the idea of Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura graduating a year earlier, they will be better prepared than the others.
Hektols chapter 8 . 4/27/2010
Ugh... too sweet...
Hektols chapter 7 . 4/27/2010
Excellent point to show an Akatsuki where Orochimaru is still a member because Itachi didn't join.
Hektols chapter 6 . 4/27/2010
Another Senju as Hokage, just what Itachi needed...
Hektols chapter 5 . 4/27/2010
Great chapter. Will Jiraiya tell them that he is Naruto's godfather?
killing u with umbrellas chapter 11 . 4/27/2010
interesting. great chapter. please update soon.
Hektols chapter 4 . 4/27/2010
Now Naruto knows about his father and Itachi has a new way to solve things.
Hektols chapter 3 . 4/27/2010
First contact with the Fox and now Naruto knows that Danzo is his enemy.
Hektols chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
Good chapter. It's a pity that Itachi had to kill his best friend again.
Hektols chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
This sounds more reasonable than killing your family for a village that despised them.
Christopher Kidwell chapter 11 . 4/27/2010
Yep, turning them into soulless killers for the WIN! Just like Orochimaru! The fact is that if your info is in error, you should not kill the person in question.

Actually, you shouldn't be killing people PERIOD who are not trying to kill you at that very moment, it is simply WRONG!

That is one thing I like about Naruto in the anime: never kills anyone unless they are trying to kill him or his friends at that very moment.
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »