Reviews for Itachi Sensei
hissori.yoru chapter 11 . 4/27/2010
Fantastic story so far. I especially liked this line:
'Sasuke and Sakura watched [Itachi] walk hastily from the area blankly, [...]'

It kind of showed that Itachi wasn't entirely okay with the murder (slaughter?) either. I'm reading this story mostly because I want to see how you handle an older Itachi who still has to kill the clan. All the non-massacre stories, which seem to involve ItaSaku way too often, butcher his character.

The plan that involves Orochimaru... I'm not too sure about. I'm sure Sasuke will object to killing his clan members ("[...] kill and remove all traces of the more numerous but weaker members of the clan" ch 10). But I'm guessing that is where the drama will come from.

The chapter title has me raising an eyebrow, because... what does it have to do with anything?
MyRealLoginIsKatrinaCrystal chapter 10 . 4/10/2010
I'm too lazy to log in. Heehee...

Okay, as for criticism, well... the only thing that I find wrong with this fic is the names. Not that you got the names wrong, because you didn't. It just kind of irks me that ypu didn't put the names in the traditional japanese format. (ie Uzumaki Naruto, Uchiha Itachi, Subaku no Gaara, etc) I'm not asking you to change it, just lettin you know that I don't find it ABSOLUTELY perfect. However, other than that, I can find nothing wrong. I like the idea for the story. I have wondered once or twice what Sasuke would be like if Itachi didn't kill everybody and he wasn't a slightly stupid mega broody emo freak bent on killing his older brother... And the way you've done it is genius! I've been a big fan of Itachi ever since I figured out he wasn't pure evil. I love the way you've done him in this fic. Well, that's all. Hope my reiew was awesome. I think it is, but then again I'm a little biased... Bye!
Believing in tomorrow chapter 10 . 4/9/2010
Well...that's jacked up for Orochimaru. And wow, Itachi is going to use Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura to help him? They are so young still...aww...but well...that's the life of a shinobi I suppose, sadly. Got to do somethings you don't want to do I guess. Interesting idea Itachi has and I'm curious how this will all play ouut. Update soon!

Believing in tomorrow chapter 9 . 4/9/2010
Good chapter! I liked how Itachi wants them to obey his every beck and command (as they should), its funny! He has a cruel way of punishment, I'd hate to do that! Sounds like a chior. -shudder- Wonder what Saruto will talk with Tsunade about? Well, on to the next chapter!

Believing in tomorrow chapter 8 . 4/8/2010
This was very cute! I liked how Sakrau and Ino's relationship was characterized, it fit well! Aw Ino called Sakura a 'hibiscus', that was cute! I loved it, very nice! :) I can see why its necessary!

Believing in tomorrow chapter 7 . 4/8/2010
Yo! Sorry I haven't reviewed for a while, but I will make it up! Anyway, this chapter was really good! I liked how the Akatsuki were at the end and we readers get to see what all there plans are during this time period, very interesting. I must say, I'm shocked that Zabuza and Haku are joining the Akatsuki...didn't see that coming at all.

alaskan-dracolych chapter 10 . 4/4/2010
Well written. A very good read. What's with all the titles being Lady Gaga song titles? Keep it up man!
Ramiel666 chapter 10 . 3/31/2010
An interesting chapter with something i never expected...Itachi using his team in the assassination. Cant wait for the next chapter. Well done!
Sword Doom chapter 10 . 3/31/2010
why does every one blame Orochimaru...what did he ever do to you! leave him alone i say leave him alone!
SeikoTuner chapter 7 . 3/30/2010
Eh. I really like whats here so far but that but between Naruto and Tsunade..

It wasn't cliche, but you could have been more original or creative. An 11 year old, getting the drop on Tsunade? He hasn't been training under Itachi THAT long.
Detective Ethan Redfield chapter 10 . 3/30/2010
A truly unique premise. I like it. I mean, bloodying the hands of Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto is kinda sad, but there is a great deal of thought behind your work.
Kanji of love chapter 10 . 3/30/2010
Poor Orichimaru! I don't like him or anything, but he is always getting blamed for stuff he didn't do
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 10 . 3/30/2010
awesome idea snake wuld be perfect for this!
Christopher chapter 10 . 3/30/2010
Sorry, but murder is murder, and that is just what Itachi is planning on doing, and when Sasuke finds out? He will be pissed off and so will the rest of the clans, who will realize that they cannot trust Konoha and it could very well happen to them.

Assassination is NEVER an acceptable solution to a situation like this. Negotiation and talking with people is an acceptable situation. In fact, anyone who thinks that assassination is an acceptable solution? They should be LOCKED UP IN THE NEAREST PRISON FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES as a danger to the rest of society.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 10 . 3/30/2010