Reviews for Itachi Sensei
Darth-Taisha chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
Nice job, I like the brotherly interaction and how good you are at showing Itachi's genius. Love it. I look forward to your next update.
Darth-Taisha chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
When I first read your summary and began reading I thought your premise was a tad unrealistic. But, after reading Itachi's arguments, you convinced me. Well done, I was blown away at Itachi's thought process as well as his articulate arguments. Very in character for him. I love it. If you ever need a beta or someone to toss ideas off for this one, I would be glad to help.
your local dealer chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
Excellent story. Please carry on!
MKofGod chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
Very interesting. I like the twist (Itachi finding a DIFFERETN way of solving the Uchiha Problems). There's not enough here yet to make a judgement on character development or OOCness, but the plot looks interesting. I look forward to seeing where you go with this.
Dualhunters chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
Very nice story, good pacing and grammar structure. While it is still early on the story I think that I will enjoy it very much. What are your plans for the next years at the Nin Academy? Do you plan on focusing on the development between Sasuke and his classmates? Or will you rather make a large time skip and skim over it? Well regardless keep on the good work.
Christopher Kidwell chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Very good chapter to the story... this is exactly what Itachi should have done in the real Naruto universe... instead of becoming a murderous idiot and patricide/fratricide... he should have worked out a good way to manipulate his family into delaying their plans, while trying to manipulate his family into giving up their plans to take over Konoha.

Really, in the Naruto books... Konoha made their own worst enemies, and I really could not BLAME Sasuke for turning 'to the darkness' (I don't really think he turned to anything 'dark') in order to get revenge on the village.
Faria Lyton chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
This has promise...
CrimsonAccent chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Hm. Interesting..so Itachi is plotting, eh? I liked your take on Mikoto and the clan meeting.
PastaSentient chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Oh! This story looks cool. I look forward to seeing how this plays out. How will Madara affect this story? And will Itachi still gain the Mangekyou sharingan? It is after all one of the main reasons Itachi could be considered Kage level. Anyways, keep up the great work! I look forward to the next chapter!
ThePepperSheep chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Ohh.. this seems interesting - luckily Itachi is a genius tactician otherwise this wouldn't work - please update soon!

And poor Obito, he needs more love from his clan...

Great job!