Reviews for Foreshadowed, Not Shadowed
HaganeNeko chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
l'm hoping chapter 103 turns out as well as this...

Wonderful insight into what might be going through Mustang's mind at this point. I think you have a good handle on his personality and kept him in character. Good job!
RandomCheeses chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
This is a marvelous one-shot. However, the censoring is annoying and distracting and there's no need for it. It does not aid characterisation, it hinders it.

Either write the curse-word in full or don't have the characters cursing at all.

The censored signs *&% are an eyesore and detrimental to the reading of this piece. Okay?
qwin chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I followed your link on Livejournal, and I must say I wasn't disappointed. I really think you have Roy's character down. I also like you used quotes in a way that wasn't jarring. the ending was the best part.
Pom Rania chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
*ears perk up* January 12? I'll be eagerly waiting!

I like your take on this; the bit with Ed punching Roy made me smile.
Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
I think you did a really great job with Roy. You did miss a verb tense toward the end (remember instead of remembered - regarding Havoc). I wondered who might take that plot bunny and run with it from LJ. Very much enjoyed your take on it.
46greenroses chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
i agree that 102 was like what the hell what did she do to Mustang. I was ready to scream out of frustration.

I don't think 103 will have as much dialogue but I'm hoping that Ed will bring up some of the things in this story like the roles being reserved. and i would so pay to see Ed hit Roy LOL