Reviews for The Jewel Island Chronicles
justicejustice chapter 10 . 12/27/2014
I loved this! This story reads like a paper mario game, which I think was your intention? I want to play a Bowser and Peach team-up rpg now... You understand these characters and series so well and you're a wonderful writer. I'll look out for any new stories you might come up with!
vinny valentino chapter 10 . 7/10/2014
Great story! Liked the mixing of action and fluff.
Blood Brandy chapter 10 . 6/24/2014
I will say, this was a very well written story. characterizations were pretty much spot on for the main parts (Not sure on the Koopalings, but their personalities really fit their overall reputations, anyway).

The subtle build up of Peach's feelings is also a nice bit, especially with how this ended. Love is a complicated thing and, even with everything they went through, there would still be questions and things lingering from years past won't just be erased over a few days, but a great journey has to start somewhere, and things seem off to a good start for the possible couple.
19871992 chapter 10 . 6/10/2014
Hey there! I know it is long ago since you finished your story, but i have just read it and would like to tell you how awesome I think it is. I really enjoyed reading it and I can certeinly tell you that is one of the best PXB i have ever read!. Keep writing and beeing awesome. :3
ROAR chapter 10 . 3/29/2014
I loved this story it was so interesting and cute
Little Kunai chapter 10 . 8/7/2013
Well now...I totally didn't expect for the kids to do that! Those devious little...definitely a plot worthy of a koopa. Lol
Little Kunai chapter 9 . 8/7/2013
They found the last kid? Hooray! Its good they call her mama peach though I still have no idea why.
Little Kunai chapter 8 . 8/7/2013
Who woulda thought his kids were activists lol
Little Kunai chapter 7 . 8/7/2013
Well I'm glad that Bully was out doing what he does best though I've a hard time believing he was out playibg robin hood. The fluorescent tides were lovely I'm not a bowser/peach fan but this is a great story
Little Kunai chapter 6 . 8/7/2013
Glad she got to the koopaling in time. And yes Chompy you shall indeed be taken to the Mystical Land of Treats
Little Kunai chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
Poor girl koopas gonna bring down ALL hell after finding out about his daughter. This doesn't just sound like using the koopa kids as a resource. SOMEONE wants vengeance. why do they all call her Mama Peach?
Little Kunai chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
This story is intriguing and hard to put down. So well written I coulda sworn I was more then halfway through. Hope he finds the rest and yeah koopa and his big trap!
Little Kunai chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
Hmmm
Little Kunai chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
And she dropped Little Chomp off at Koholint and Little Chomp grew up to become Big Bow Wow
Lol
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Who indeed? Maybe that PitA Count Bleck?