Reviews for The Jewel Island Chronicles
ROAR chapter 10 . 3/29
I loved this story it was so interesting and cute
Little Kunai chapter 10 . 8/7/2013
Well now...I totally didn't expect for the kids to do that! Those devious little...definitely a plot worthy of a koopa. Lol
Little Kunai chapter 9 . 8/7/2013
They found the last kid? Hooray! Its good they call her mama peach though I still have no idea why.
Little Kunai chapter 8 . 8/7/2013
Who woulda thought his kids were activists lol
Little Kunai chapter 7 . 8/7/2013
Well I'm glad that Bully was out doing what he does best though I've a hard time believing he was out playibg robin hood. The fluorescent tides were lovely I'm not a bowser/peach fan but this is a great story
Little Kunai chapter 6 . 8/7/2013
Glad she got to the koopaling in time. And yes Chompy you shall indeed be taken to the Mystical Land of Treats
Little Kunai chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
Poor girl koopas gonna bring down ALL hell after finding out about his daughter. This doesn't just sound like using the koopa kids as a resource. SOMEONE wants vengeance. why do they all call her Mama Peach?
Little Kunai chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
This story is intriguing and hard to put down. So well written I coulda sworn I was more then halfway through. Hope he finds the rest and yeah koopa and his big trap!
Little Kunai chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
Hmmm
Little Kunai chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
And she dropped Little Chomp off at Koholint and Little Chomp grew up to become Big Bow Wow
Lol
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Who indeed? Maybe that PitA Count Bleck?
Nefelibata Lisita chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I had a great time reading your story! The relationship between Peach and Bowser was very believable, as was your depiction of the koopalings. I loved the parts that you wrote about the side characters, they were always very fun to read!
MrsTDCC17 chapter 10 . 6/27/2013
*wipes tear* this was amazing! Deffo one of my favourites.

Keep up the good work ;)
Ludwig Von Koopa's biggest fan chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I WONDER what happened to the koopalings
gabbypie64 chapter 10 . 9/26/2012