Reviews for Accalia
Gloxinia chapter 5 . 11/1/2011
I'm... confused! What's going on? Sorry, new reviewer here. This is a interesting story, in a good way. You have a lot of dialogue which is fine, maybe more description though, and Magnus and Henry are in character. Will isn't too bad but Kate is... well not Kate. A lot of people give her a horrible imagine and I must say, she's not bad. I suggest you fix her up a bit at least. Accalia has a gorgeous name, truly is a nice name. And creative as well. But I suggest you make her more human. Not in the sense that she's a werewolf or anything, btu she's too perfect. Where are her flaws? Try to work on that as well.

I don't know how far you have gone in the sense of episodes but if you have made it to Carentan please add in Josie somehow. She is my favourite character by far. I hope you take my suggestions to heart, because I don't mean them harshly and I'm not sure how you take constructive critism so that's why I'm adding this segment. I'll read more when I can, btu homework has a way to hit you on the head. Keep it up!
Sanctuaria chapter 19 . 10/30/2011
Awesome chapter for Out of the Blue! Keep writing please!
Sanctuaria chapter 18 . 10/10/2011
Great chapter! Really realistic and believable emotions for the characters, I loved it! And it was posted quick too! ; )
Druid Archer chapter 17 . 10/2/2011
Ok so what happened to Henry?
Sanctuaria chapter 17 . 10/1/2011
Good chapter! A werewolf vampire? That's a first. Interested to see what happens!
Druid Archer chapter 16 . 8/15/2011
Lol brilliant
andriaallen chapter 15 . 7/28/2011
This is really good I would love to read more!
Sanctuaria chapter 14 . 7/19/2011
"It's complicated."

"Well then uncomplicate it!"

I love that part! I like this chapter, keep writing please.

And by the way, Kate even has a heart? Just kidding, just kidding.
sessys girl forever chapter 13 . 6/25/2011
Love it _
Druid Archer chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Stupid site would only let me review the first chapter! Poor Lia on bed rest! But honestly bed "rest" doesn't always have to be rest... Poor Henry never gettin any! ;) brilliant job so far!
Sanctuaria chapter 13 . 6/17/2011
Thank you for getting back on this story! It's really good (I think I already said that in an earlier review). Keep going! Please? Please?
Sanctuaria chapter 12 . 5/28/2011
I love your Sanctuary story! It's really good. I think you might want to go original style because of Henry and Erica in season 3 episode Wingman, and Will and Abby. It kind of puts a kink in your romance plans. Anyway, I just wanted to day I love your story!
melissaadams22 chapter 13 . 5/11/2011
Hey there,

I'm all for the story continuing, it's pretty good in it's own way so yeah keep it goin and sequels are fun...I've done several myself. :D

Melissa
Myrle 16 chapter 13 . 5/11/2011
please update soon!
Druid Archer chapter 13 . 5/10/2011
Please keep lia and henry together! Maybe put will and kate together. I have nothing bad to say about your fic, really, I think the current name is fine as it is, it's an interesting name, think of it you could of named her jane (no offense to people named jane). Thus the fic would be called jane, Accalia is actually pretty original of a title and name :)