Reviews for Namikaze Uzumaki Minami REPOSTED
Angel Thera chapter 9 . 11/16/2014
This is good. I want to see more of this so i hope it isn't abandoned.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/5/2014
wgen are you going to updated chapter 10 ?
Akuma's Raze chapter 9 . 4/14/2013
This is good! Keep posting! Or I shall release the plot bunnies upon thee!
scratchart123 chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
What song did u use?
sorafallenangel11 chapter 9 . 5/11/2012
I really like this story. I like the fact that she is best friends with Hinata and nobody knows, as well as the fact her name is completely different from Naruto, unlike quite alot of stories. Update soon please!
xbamsod chapter 9 . 7/27/2011
Wow really good story so far. I like the twist with the Akatsuki. Great Fem Naruto plot too. ~Update Soon~ _
RukaRukia chapter 9 . 6/12/2011
Please update this enthralling story! xD
aoinobara chapter 9 . 5/11/2011
wow just wow! you so manage to juggle all of them in this story without a hitch and it's so awesome it makes me so excited for the next chapter! pls update soon~~~
Chu545 chapter 9 . 12/27/2010
I really like your story! It's great. I just sorta want to know what'll happen with Sasuke and Minami though. Cause even though I loathe any type of SasuNaru/NaruSasu I just want to know what to expect. I won't stop reading this if that ugh pairing does occur cause I want to know what happens next. I'll just skip all those parts. Lucks!
SayaRules chapter 9 . 12/27/2010
awesome plot line! can't wait untill the next chapter! i can't belive Nami-chan was Haruno's friend before! (as you can tell i don't like sakura much; she gives a bad name to kunoichi)
Piffsheep chapter 9 . 11/29/2010
Interesting story. Please continue it! .
YunaNeko chapter 9 . 11/23/2010
Wonderful. Love It. Can't Wait For Next Chapter. UPDATE SOON! GAMBATTE NE:D
Nikita Psyche chapter 9 . 8/24/2010
I love it! This story is very interesting!

Keep up the great work and update soon!
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010