Reviews for Days Like These
Marielyfan chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Wow. All I can say is wow. This went from incredibly cute to terribly sad and it was an amazing rollercoaster that actually made me cary (thanks for that btw!). Wow.

Sanctuaria chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
So many ups and downs, I don't even know where to begin. I guess all I can say is that this is beautiful and touching and sad... Thank you for sharing.
The-KLF chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
This is such a rollercoaster, so well written too.
drcardwell chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Truly amazing. Thanks so much for sharing your writing.
jess chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I loved it. It was really interesting, really cute, and really sad all at the same time.I think that you did a really good job of writhing it and it had a really good story line. 10/10 :)
Mary chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
It was a very good story. The writing was very well done. I could the pain the characters were feeling and I think that Beckett was within character.
sportsnerd8482 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
wow, this was an incredible story! I mean, not only well- written and in character... but unique, as well. I absolutely LOVE it :-)
NCISchick chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
i was totally sobbing through a lot of this story, my mum came over to talk to me about something and i just screamed at her to leave me along. i was a sobbing mess, hell i have a headache now i was crying so so much. i don't know if i know someone who has miscarried, but i think i do, but this story just broke me heart so so much. it was brilliant and so amazing and i hate you a little bit for making me cry so much.

brilliant job.

Love NCISchick xoxoox
Mark C chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
A truly amazing story.

I enjoyed seeing Rick and Kate reconnect after being apart for a while especially over Kate's pregnancy. You did a wonderful job by showing how well they got along and got back to the way things were before they had that fight.

Too bad that Kate lost the baby and you did an incredible job with how everyone reacted/dealt with the loss especially Rick and Kate.

The ending was great because they really needed to talk things out with a therapist. It was nice to see how relieved they all were after the group session.
CaveCastle chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
I really liked this story, although it was very sad. It was relatable, I've lost to siblings to miscarriages and it was very hard and no one really understood. And this story reminded me of that! It was very well written.
Yorick's Talking Skull chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I honestly don’t know what to tell you other than a wholehearted “thank you.” I remember the time I lost my brother, and reading this story felt so much like that. It was a miscarriage, but I still felt such a gravitating loss. I did not know how to deal with how I felt. My parents did not want to talk about it. My friends did not understand. To some degree, how could they? That is when I began to write, maybe just to imagine what they were like and at least let them live on paper. I also began to read a lot at this time. Very few things make me cry. Actually, hardly anything, but your stories cut through the heart. They are so irrevocably raw and honest.

Thank you so much for writing this.
braidonfire chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
This story really touched me. In my family, we've had something like a miscarriage, and I lost two little members of my family. Reading this, it just...it was painful for me to remember, but it was nice at the same time. You really delved into the feelings of the parents after losing a child, and it made me want to call my family and ask how they were doing. A couple of commas were missing here and there, but it doesn't matter. It started at the beginning, and in one story you continued months of a hard and captivating relationship and family troubles. I guess in the end, all I can really say is, thank you for writing this.
Tides of Gray chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I cried shamelessly through this story. It was utterly heartbreaking yet so beautiful. You have made it so very believable, through showing both sides of most of the characters. Great job - I'll be off to read your other stories
Artemisbeloved chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
from someone that knows the pain first hand of what it feels like this is a good story and i hope you continue to wright. My baby girl wold have been 3 now but i am sure she is safe and happy whee ever she may be. I to have the dream that you portrayed in the story. I was entertained reminded but not deeply hurt by the story. you have a good you are the master of the characters faith in the story I demand you make it a happy ending and give us all hope that eventually we will be ok with the world and the love for one another will soother and balm any wounds we may get along the way.
Lordswift chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I have not even finished this and i wanted to say damn you for making me cry. and im a guy. curses you. loving it tho. so harsh to have all the joy of a baby and then miscarry. but i forgive you. cant wait to read your other stories