Reviews for Aggressive Negotiations
Jedinate chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Genius AU. I could forever read this AU - I may even prefer it over canon, which says a lot considering how deeply I love the original.
Melancholy Drift chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
I need so much more of Prince Organa. You have no idea.
LeiaBlue chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Fantastic story and such a delicious concept that should be explored so much more.
shyd1 chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
This is awesome! I could read a whole universe of this.
Rey L. SKywalker chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Not very far off from perfection. Surprisingly, it's short length lends to it's strength.
CutieBay chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Again, such a fantastic story. I really do like the idea of Luke being an Organa and Leia being Skywalker.
ObeliskX chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Amazing idea. Would make a great big-length story...
constantlearner chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Another fascinating what if. The fact that it is snippets gives it even more impact. Thank you.
Asyndetism chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
if Leia's the Jedi, how does she manage to bring Vader back? and how would Yoda even agree to train her? Luke was possibly one of the most passive, nice people in the movies, ever, and even then, Yoda was like too old he is, or too much anger, there is in him or something along those lines. but Leia is a lot more spiteful or at least grudging than Luke is...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
These are wonderful. Thanks for the "What If..."
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
love the 5th one best, though all of them are amazing. :)
ctt chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
The way you've characterized Luke here is brilliant. The way his though processes run or how he chooses to act and feel, it feels very real and absolutely believable.
senna-robbins chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Hey look! I found another Prince Luke story! I just love your AU! I wish you would make it into a full story.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Okay, whatever this "Inversion" story is, I have GOT to read it. Excellent job with these!
verity candor chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
AWESOME. Totally awesome. I love how you characterize Luke here - it's kind of funny, but I think I like him better here.