Reviews for Snow Planet
gypsy rosalie chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
hahaha I love this fic! Especially the end, with Rimmer and the scarf.
Killjoy Queen chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Such a brill story- I love Red Dwarf! You really depicted the characters well! :]
Andy0001z chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Nicely done a bit of Chritmas spirit, and you beat me to it.

I liked the snow fight and was just thinking how nice it was to have a story without them all getting into some sort of danger when BAM, a monstor appeared (sigh). However nicely handled and a good little read.

Merry Christmas

(THWACK! - Snowball)
cazflibs chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Oh yay you published it! Fab job, I loved it. Made me feel all christmasy! England is currently freezing cold under a blanket of snow so this was just lovely, thanks for the mention too :-)

btw, the Red Dwarf Animated team has released a christmas episode which i did the script consultation on. Check it out if you will, hopefully google "mistletoe and whine" and it should show up. I'll email it to you if you can't find it
Butterflygirl113 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Aw; I loved the idea of this. :) It was so fun! Nice and Christmasy, yet it still keeps the spirit of fun that is Lister's personality in Red Dwarf. Two little nitpicks: 50 degrees is MUCH too hot for snow. To be more believable, you should probably lower it to below 30. *Lives in the land of snow.* Also, at the end they sled back down to Starbug. Didn't they sled down a hill AWAY from it? Did they go back up at some point? Other than that, though, I REALLY loved this. :) Especially the very technical, spaceship-flying treatment of an out-of-control sled and Rimmer with a snowball bazookoid. (Very clever idea by the way!) Oh, how I love how you presented their little mock-war. Absolutely MARVELOUS characterization, as well. :) This really made me chuckle, and it was so Kryten: "I mean, honestly! Where did all these people spring from?" Lovely, lovely story, and I'm glad you shared the result of your creativity with us!