Reviews for the on call chronicles
Hanako H chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Are you ever going to update this?
Girlalicious chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
Wow this is hilarious
Can't believe you guys stopped updating this
Miriae chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
I am in Med School and your story reminds me why I love being there XD haha! XD Poor Naruto! :D Please do update? I really like your story! :)
AlexisKeller chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Honestly, how do you even think of such awesome stuff? (I just realized I didn't review the 1st chapter, sorry :))
I loved the "Queen Hyuuga and Hyuugettes". Seriously. And the the SasuSaku moments from Naruto's preapective is soooo much fun, I had no idea. This is an awesome peice of work and I beg you to update. Yes, this has reduced me to begging but whatevz ;) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE. :D
AlexisKeller chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
WOW.
THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME!
God, this is so funny, it's amazing. I'm so happy with the SasuSaku, and I especially love the 'Banshee, Bastard-sensei and Resident Whore' thing.
Please, I beg you to continue this!
You're an amazing writer, honestly.
And I'm dying to hear Sasuke's version/chapter.
Clairhys chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
Nejiiiii, I just HAVE to see him complain! He's a straightlaced and I -heck - don't know what's in his mind.
I figured Sasuke is revenge revenge revenge, and Ino is boys boys boys. Yeah.

oh and lol to the Sasuke and Sakura moments. xD (Loved that most. 'Cause I was kinda like in Uzamaki's head and "lol what the frig'? High score!")

Andd uhh for the last line. Sexual tension?
Clairhys chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Haha, I love Naruto ranting.
rasp8erry chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
ugh medical aus are my weakness tbh i love love love this. (naruto and hinata are so precious *u*) the departments/specialities fit hilariously well also. queen hyuuga in plastics made me cry from sheer beauty i won't even lie.
TheLovelyMadOne chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
PLEASE UPDATE THIS!

And I would like to see this as Sasuke's point of view. I think it would be fun.

PLEASE UPDATE! I'LL BE YOUR BEST FRIEND!
sachesan chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
please continue this piece of awesomeness! I'm having a field of creepy laughters reading this!
and is Naruto just turned on by the sways of BAstard-sensei so-called-sexy-rump?
Luna Rivera528 chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
I've read this seven times and I absolutely LOVE it! You MUST review, otherwise I will die! This is so incredibly funny, but I'm sad that u haven't updated in three years. :'( please end that hiatus and update this incredible story!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
i want Naruto as my BFF! There i've said it
vikkaayBYAH chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
3 I could not stop laughing!
sasukagay chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
HAHAHA! one of the funniest stories I've read! Seriously. Naruto's first person POV is just awesome!

Oh, I have a question. Naruto said he had sex three times. I just wanted to confirm if it's with the person I'm thinking of xD (that's not really a question.. Oh well)

Cant wait for the next chapter! :D
rasp8erry chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
i just love them in a medical!au.
it suits them all so well.