Reviews for Vibrant
Airhead259 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Beautiful! I love the way you portrayed Neku and Shiki's relationship. Your take on Neku's and Shiki's families is also very interesting. I read Monochrome right after this, so I understood some of the references you made to it here. Amazing work!
Hiddensecret564 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Awww i really loved this! NekuxShiki is soo adorable!
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I really like this story. It could be more than a one-fic. Hopefully you'll add at least one more chapter.
TheLastOne chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
WOW!Love it! i hope you will do a second part or something like that!poor neku D:
SeraphineKH chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
very nice inshight to his character. He does have a lot to talk about, eh?

Just like Shiki to yell something in the middle of dinner.

Well, may he be healed.
Purple-Pavlova chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Omg u r like awsome

luv it
Kenta Raikiri chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Kenta: Zetta Slow? This is Zetta Awesome! A snowy outbreak having came to own amazingly! ...see, THAT was bad. Note to self, don't try making something for Sho's ASOHCATOA tidbit...

I've just recently finished the main story, and am now starting on the new missions. But this was awesome!

And it lets people, (more or less) see how Neku's life is like!

Awesome story! Keep it up!

Kenta Raikiri
dragonwing71 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I love this so much! It's so sweet and the personalities are brilliantly captured for the characters :3
Lost Legendaerie chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Um... sadly, what makes this story so unique is what I dislike the most. I think, at least in reguards to Neku's father, Shiki was very OOC and... well, frankly, rude. I was have switched places with Neku and Shiki, personally- especially considering what his Father was to him, it would have mattered a lot more if Neku had been the one to stand up to him. Your parents... aren't like this, are they? Mine are, and, honestly? It feels very unauthentic. Sorry.
aradian nights chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Aww! Angel! *Huggles story* I've always wondered what made Neku so... Neku. I like the way you wrote it. You're really awesome at this stuff, you know that?
X0 Scorpio X0 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Hi hi. It's me. :) I don't really read Neku/Shiki stories that often, but this one was adorable. Well done.
Midnight Critic chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Oh come on, I don't think I performed meritorious service to deserve something so much like this! I'd consider myself more of a bother than a source of ideas and inspiration. It's...I feel vaguely honored and humbled-you really have no idea.

I remember how you told me that you had so much fun writing this. I can definitely see what you meant by that-it certainly worked out quite beautifully. I also recall that you mentioned that you didn't focus as much on the detail as you did in the precursor work. Balderdash! This most certainly trumps your previous work, and the amount of detail that you went into makes my mind's eye dance around in delight with the richness of the scenery and the vibrancy of the action. This invitation almost seems to make Monochrome look like a two-bit party-the lavish detail and the focus on color was quite exquisite. Many of the gestures seemed so simple, and yet held so much power-the outburst, although unfortunately not as subtle as some of the other gestures, was simultaneously unexpected and completely justified-in this case, she was both the powder keg and the spark that set it off.

Again, I just want to say...thanks. Thanks for...well, everything. And please. "Midnight" will suffice. It really will. I only have the second part because my original name was already claimed. And thanks, I am most certainly not zetta slow. I'm probably more along the lines of yotta slow. *rimshot*