Reviews for Share and Share Alike
lynxzpanther chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Aww, ~sigh face~. He did love Jonathan, I think. 'Course, they kinda started falling apart when they were un-trapped, so you have to wonder if the love was real. Is it real if you know that's the only person you'll ever have a chance to love? Is it less real, or nullified, if you stop loving them when you have a choice? Or maybe not so much a choice, but other options? ~gets lost in thought~

Anyways. ) Jack's a wonder, that one. I love him, hate him, defend him against those who hate on him, yet hate on them to those who defend him... He's a complete contradiction. People just shouldn't even live that long. Too many walls and fears.

Though you have to admit, The Face of Boe was epic. He was all calm and all-knowing and freaked the Doctor the hell out so many times. Just picture wittle itty Jack, the one who had a crush on the Doctor, the one who looked up to him and kind of got his heart broken by him, and picture him figuring out he'd end up in a position where the Doctor looked up to him...! It's just so fun. . Not sure if I just made any sense, so sorry for the rambles. It's been a rambly day today. )

Ianto is the cutest. Re-watching, it seems like Jack was only with Ianto because he couldn't have Gwen... but he did at least pick Ianto over John, though I spent that entire episode screaming at him to PICK John (only thanks to your Jonathan, who is the sweetest, sappiest, craziest character), so... yeah. Everything Jack influences confuses me. I never know quite what to think. And so, thank you for confusing it more...? I think that's where I'm going with this. XP It makes little sense, but as I've established with this, my mind and Jack generally equals a large lack of logical sense, so... oui. ) Techu for the fic, it was lovely!
Galadriel1010 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Aw Jack! I hope the book lasts for him. I hope it was safe in his bunker when the Hub was destroyed... Reckon he should go and find it?

Rx
Tracyann45 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
That will teach Ianto to sneak around,

it must of been a shock to see his face looking back at him,

love the Jack and Ianto bit.

more Janto please. xx
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
this is amazing 3 3 really brilliant, i love it :)
Somewhere's Sword chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
D'aww, cute :)

I'm feeling even worse than I did last night, it's fail So I'm gonna watch Bones and read fluffy fanfic to make me feel better :)

Lucy x
Orion Lyonesse chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Nice. I like the idea of Jack sketching his way through time.

Keep writing!
Sushi Chi chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Oh, that was absolutely lovely. Glad you wrote that. Very nice and well done.
HuckingHarkness chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
That is so beautiful. I imagined the green book to be some sort of memoir. Great one. Cx
the.write.way.42 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Adorable. Ianto's right, it is only fair that he sneak a loot at Jack's personal books, after the measuring tape comment XD
Ravenja70 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
FF didn't alert me to this ...

wonderful! A little bitterweet I think, but I can't put my finger to why I think this ...
Kit chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
it's funny and almost sad enough to cry, at least it was to me. But I just finished re-watching COE, soo...
Chaosdablkcat chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
What a beautiful and melancholy story. Good Job!
random-nasha chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Wow, awesome fiction, loved the interaction between the both of them. Hope you add more (:

x
thunderincrimson chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Ohh I loved this one shot! Ianto sneaking around was fun to read! The theme was a bit bittersweet but I enjoyed reading it! Good job!
WishingWell44 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
This was amazing. Loved it.