Reviews for The Finger Incident
hopefuldawn chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I think I laughed hardest at this because that was me and my Bio partner last year.
TheRndom1 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
that was so stupid..but I'm laughing XD gods that was funny!
Z-L.B chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
I was laughing till you stated about Snape with a big can of Crisco then my though turned a bit naughty... uh anyways... nice story... I'm gonna go think on Snape and that Crisco now.. ZLB
GoddessMoonLady chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
LOL! Oh My Goddess... lol! Shit... His finger was stuck. lol! Brilliant fic! lol!
Allienne Bathory chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
OMG! I think I luv your writing! ah I'm a fan for life lol
SeelieRadande chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
that was brilliant! good job.
Redrum chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
lol! _ Cute fic. lol, he stuck his finger up the whole
Shades Of Hades chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
lol... yes... I can see Snape with a can of crisco... *has hentai thoughts about what he does with it* it was cute..
doodlez1 chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
that is just WAY TOO HILARIOUS!and what would snape be doing with a vat of crisco behind his desk? baking cookies?
Froggegirl chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
I just like the idea of Snape having Crisco! But...what does he use it for? Besides unsticking people's fingers from desks? J/w. ~*Natalie
TIBryant chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
lol. Thats funny. I'm normaly a slash fan, but thats cool that its not slash but not anti. Most of the non-slash I find is Anti, but alot of the slash isnt anti-het *shrugs* you're a good person, you know that?
Jasmine Shinga chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
You need help, thats all I can say.
dani chapter 1 . 6/11/2002
ROFLMAO! OMG! OMG! I can't breath! That was sooo funny! I'm starting to get funny looks off of people cos I'm laughing so hard I'm crying! That was brillient - made my day!
RandomBabbling chapter 1 . 5/22/2002
BWAAAAHAHAHAAA! *applauds* Oh gods that's the funniest thing ever...*can't breathe*...BWAAAAHAHAHAA!

*coughs* It's even funnier the second time you read it!

Ummm...I have a question though, even though I think I can guess...What's Crisco?
Vampyre chapter 1 . 4/30/2002