Reviews for Eye Envy
Lazurman chapter 1 . 4/6
Heh. I can see this as canon. It's a shame more of Japanese mythology hasn't been introduced in Naruto.
Dynamite on Cure chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I love this theory/story thing you have here. Honestly, it also bugged me that the sharingan is so OP but the byakugan looks all "derpy" in comparison.

I guess its true that villians always make the most "progress". Kind of like how female villains can do more than female heroes in terms of power and smarts. :( no one likes to portray Action Girls. Its always the Dark Action Girl anyone gives a flying flip about. :(
chocopaste chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
Yess! A sequel ! :D
chocopaste chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
AAWESOME STORY! (:
CrystalBud chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
that was a really good chapter, this story sounds really good :)
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This was awesome, thanks!
Nafsi-chan chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
Hmm that's a very interesting story. I like it! I can't wait to read more!
puffdadder chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Oh my gosh, there's going to be some epic power up. HELL YEAH!
ldizzle chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Why oh why would you make this a one shot. This is brilliantly written and such a cool concept to begin with. I truly hope that you will continue this story even if I have to wait until you've completed EFTHH...
ryudama chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
awesome one-shot
Riz987 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
kishimoto's love for the sharingan knows no bounds.

Seems like a god mode cheat now.

before it had a blindness after a few uses, then a workaround reveals later.

Uchiha's are like gary stus almost.
lord Martiya chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Good one. A very good one.
LiMiTeDtheLimitless chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
this is good.

true no one seems to care about the hyuuga eyes, only caring about uchiha eyes. good thing you thought about it!

please continue
Savvy chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Why didn't Naruto question the fact that the Senju brother was removed from the tell...The Byakugan might not really have much to do with the Sharingan and all the stuff from part one could just be unfounded presumptions ( I.e, seeing as the rennegan seems to have come from Juubi Byakugan could have developed from a past jinchuuriki who appeared after the division) after all they did say Uchiha Sasuke killed Zabuza and haku (misinformation)
TorrentJ chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
This is a really inrresting idea. I've considered before the idea of a Byakugan powerup, although I think the only story I've read that touches on the idea is 'A Growing Affection' by 'Xavon Wrentaile'. I hope you do decide to write more of this story!