Reviews for Eye Envy
TorrentJ chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
This is a really inrresting idea. I've considered before the idea of a Byakugan powerup, although I think the only story I've read that touches on the idea is 'A Growing Affection' by 'Xavon Wrentaile'. I hope you do decide to write more of this story!
Tally Mark chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Well it's a good thing there's a sequel coming, because I want to know what the Byakugan powerup is! The bit with Hinata's eyes aching seems to be hinting at it...don't leave us in suspense!

Cool idea, that was a fun backstory! :)
Keeper of the Infinite Library chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I think that this would be a great start to a story... plus you didnt say what the powerup of the Byakugan did and from what you wrote it seems that Hinata got the advanced form... plus I have a very acute sence of curiosity and it is killing me.
Paulthored chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
So...

Whats the Evolved eye's powers?

Good job, by the way.

Ancalador chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
A nice little one off, although I do hope you plan on expanding when you get the time.

I like the idea of the byakugan evolving from sacrifice rather then murder especially since Hinata either has or will do that soon (can't remember at what point she proffesses her love for Naruto). Looking forward to seeing if you continue this, as well as reading the rest of Hokage.
Chance Brown chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I really liked this story! it actually gave me a really cool idea as to the evolutions of the Byakugan as well!
DarkPoet89 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
OHH! I know EXACTLY where you're going with this story. If you're not gonna do it I'm more than willing. Come on, plz? continue or let me have it
Fionn the Otaku chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Wonderful fic! I really like the set up fo this and HInata's reactions to what Naruto asking to be introduced to her famiuly. Another good part is how Hiashi set things up fr his story and the story it's self. I also like how you ended with Naruto compairing Hinata to her to her ancestor and how you hinted that Hinata is developing a new level of Byakugan as well as the truth behind the story Hiashi told.

Also i really hope you continue this story evenualy, parhaps by skipping forward a little to after Hinata begins discovering her evolved Byakugan powers. Or work this Idea into Escape from the Hokages Hat by having Hinata and/or Neiji awaken a second stage Byakugan.
itchaitchacritic chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
this story has a lot of potential but like you said work these storiies one at a time this one might be a big hit with a little love put there( no pun intended or insinuations). you have talant thats all im sayin'.
Anaerobie chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
It was some fluffy tale. Hopefully it's not sugar coated. ;-)

Next, could we have some blood (or action at least): A meeting between Hinata and Sasuke ?

Also if the advanced stage of the sharingan gifts power and the associated madness, what will it be for the advanced stage of the byakugan and will his advanced form impeach Hinata to be together with Naruto?

An excellent beginning with a Hiashi in character. Overall it has all the ingredient for a great tale.

Take your time.

Anaerobie
Ember Quill chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Wow! You know, I never really thought of this, but I should have. It's an interesting concept. I wonder what a leveled-up Byakugan would be like?
TotallyCanonMan chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
The real way to evolve the Byakugan is the same way needed to evolve the Sharingan.

Just as the Sharingan requires you to kill your own best friend, so does the Byakugan require you to kill a Sharigan wielder's best friend.
HaldirElf chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
god damn, that was really...and i mean REALLY original, never read something like that before.

Very nice story BTW.

Mind with a 2nd chapter?
random unknown fangirl chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
This story has a lovely feel to it with the legend of the seperation of what would become the Uchiha and Hyuga clans. A very unique take on how they both evolved and it makes a lot of sense for the Mangekyo Sharingan requirements. A refreshing read, very different from the usual stories I read.
Biplis chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Very very interesting, I liked it a lot. I really hope that you can put a little chapter just to explain what's up whit Hinata's new byakugan. So, that's very much it, hope you update soon Escape from the Hokage's Hat.
91 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »