Reviews for Eye Envy
random unknown fangirl chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
This story has a lovely feel to it with the legend of the seperation of what would become the Uchiha and Hyuga clans. A very unique take on how they both evolved and it makes a lot of sense for the Mangekyo Sharingan requirements. A refreshing read, very different from the usual stories I read.
Biplis chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Very very interesting, I liked it a lot. I really hope that you can put a little chapter just to explain what's up whit Hinata's new byakugan. So, that's very much it, hope you update soon Escape from the Hokage's Hat.
FluffyNevyn chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
you should write a second chapter to this. Lets see what the powerup you just gave to the Byakugan is D. Stands to reason, based on the stories, that whereas the Sharingans method of powerup is "Dark Guilt" or something similar, a polar opposite would be required by the Hyuuga, who's very emotional control prohibits this in the strongest of members. Lets see what you give Hinata, maybe you could turn this into an entire story (or perhaps take the idea, backtrack into canon, and do a retelling from day 1 with Hinata as a focus, or co-focus, and some upgraded eyes D)
Subzero-Wolf chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Five Stars! Easily five stars! Well, there ARE some grammar issues, so it's really more like four and a half, but still! Great start! Hope you make this into a series! :D
1WiththeButterfly chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
here, have a virtual Hi-Five

you deserve it.

this gives me epic inspiration for wrting NaruHina, and while i might not use it, so you also get cookies

best origin story for the Hyuuga/Uchiha i've read
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Loved it!
derp derp chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
man you can't just leave it at that :( leading us on with that last paragraph and then ending the story. not nice.
baduqwa chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I like the idea. You did a good job of portraying the characters along canon-lines.
TharzZzDunN chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I liked this a lot, it delved into the sort of lost history that few seem to try and work with anymore. Very well done.
DoomSought chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Your back story implies that the true source of an evolved state of Byakugan would be the exact opposite of what Hiashi said.
Ripedeath chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
If that wasn't your best work what is? That was amazing
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
love it, and you make a great point. and i would love to see your version of a byakugan powered-up, especially for hinata!

take that, you bunch of goat-kissing elders! the girl you scorned is gifted more than you ever dreamed! GO HINATA!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Oh man, Hinata will have a super Byakugan? Sweetness! And I can totally see her as a Yuki Onna, pale and lovely! On that note... if Naruto is a kitsune, what kind of kid would they produce? I'd say a very nice golden kitsune with eyes that can gave into a person's heart and stir up their Will of Fire.
alaskan-dracolych chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I have seen two other stories that had the advanced Byakugan (did I spell that correctly?), and this is definitely a different premis that them. Very interesting reading. Didn't notice anything that needed correction, but then again I only did a quick read through. Very interesting way of describing how the Uchiha got the Sharingan, and the Huuga got the Byakugan. And using the old stories like that to explain, and rather logical, too. Very nice. Eagerly looking forward to the next one!
SilentSinger948 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I hope to see more chapters of this story.

Excellent job.