Reviews for Am I Lost?
The American Ultranationalist chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Just, fuckin', win. I don't even know how to start with how great of a pair these two are! Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
One or two of these reviews are a bit harsh, aren't they? I always say, if you've not got anything nice to say, don't say anything at all...
I enjoyed this! I like this pairing, and the story itself flows fairly well. Perhaps just a tiny bit of grammar improvement, but it's honestly fine! :-D
partner555 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I don't remember Mira talking in 3rd person, oh well, i like it anyway
Sailor Kawaii chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I certainly love CheekyShipping! And I do hope Max and Mira have a fun and execiting adventure together!
songfire15 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Haha, this is SO cute! I love it :)
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Well this sounds like a start of a fun adventure. :D

I do wish you did continue upon the idea as it sounds kind of fun to see two opposites trainers work together to survive in life wiht their Pokemon. :D

Please do keep up the good work upon any great future ideas for even greater future stories like this one. ;P
This accound is over chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
cool story!, you shoukd make a continuation of this, it would rock!
Farla chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
A drabble is an extremely short story exactly a hundred words long. This is nearly a thousand. Don't use words if you don't have the faintest idea what they mean.

You wouldn't capitalize animal or mouse or dragon, so you shouldn't capitalize words like pokemon or pikachu or charizard. The only time you should capitalize it is if you're using it as the pokemon's name, ie, Ash's pikachu is called Pikachu. This is because you only capitalize when it's a proper noun, which are the names of places or things. Similar reasoning should be applied to any other words you're thinking of capitalizing, like telephone or trainer.

Dialogue is written as "Hello," he said or "Hello!" he said, never "Hello." He said or "Hello." he said or "Hello," He said or "Hello" he said. The only exception to this is if the next sentence doesn't contain a speech verb, in which case it's written as "Hello." He grinned, never "Hello," he grinned or "Hello," He grinned. Note that something isn't a speech verb just because it's a sound you make with your mouth, so generally stuff like laughed or giggled is in the second category.

Furthermore, if you're breaking up two complete sentences it's "Hi," he said. "This is it." not "Hi," he said, "this is it." or "Hi," he said "this is it." And if you're breaking up a sentence in the middle, it's "Hi. This," he said, "is it."

Anyway, the story itself is somewhat jumbled and horribly rushed.
darklord chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
This drabble is well done. I like how you describe the characters and pokemon.

and it well done in all area (to me that is.)

overall 9/10 (you can guess who this is.)