Reviews for Maid Service
Jynova chapter 12 . 5/11
You know, I absolutely adore this story. It's the sequel that doesn't sit too well with me and that's for one reason alone and that is you completely turn Lelouch into a domesticated house wife (which is fine, except for what he gives up in the process). In this story, Lelouch is strong-willed and has admirable life goals and even though I love the introduction of the baby in the next one, I wish you hadn't sacrificed Lelouch's lawyer/life/career ambition so frivolously. Other than that, I freaking LOVE THIS STORY! Thank you for it!
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 4 . 10/15/2015
I...have no idea why I favorited this story. It's not bad, but it grates on me so much. Suzaku's personality does a switch that realistically isn't possible. I physically can't keep reading. I'm sorry, it's a good story, just not my kind of story. Also this review was more of a rant to myself, please don't take offense to it.
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 12 . 7/9/2015
Lovely! Drag!Lelouch is so fabulous. Suzaku as a playboy is one entertaining start to this story. Kallen, Milly and Shirley as his besties! C.C would always have to be the accomplice between Suzaku and Lelouch. The Britannian Imperial Family is such an interesting concept to fiddle with! Cordelia, Clovis, Euphemia and Schenizel are just half of the list! XD
holyshit chapter 6 . 5/1/2015
i thought you reached it when you made Lelouch cry over Mao. hell, i thought you had it when the first scene happened and LL was behaving like a legitimate girl, and when he screeches and blushes like a legitimate girl, denied any and all of his legitimate characteristics, or when Suzaku showed up, completely bereft of his kind-hearted and easy going persona. i've never read any thing so out of character in my entire life. but no, you completed this fic for me as being so so so cliche when you had LL go up and sing fucking evanescance. you have no idea how much i laughed because holy shit. you're kidding, right? ah this is a really mean review. i am sorry about that, but uh, it's late and i'm still laughing a lot. i'll just go then shall i
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 12 . 2/24/2015
Aw, that was so sweet.

I loved this story so much!
1sunfun chapter 12 . 6/13/2014
Good.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/3/2014
were do you get these advices?
AzulTheBlueDragon chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
LOVE IT
Guest chapter 12 . 4/16/2013
Can I just say... Wow.
The character development was amazing, the plot was well thought out, and the characters were very love/hate-able. (In contrast to how nice Lelouch is, his siblings... Well).
And the ending was so fluffy 3 I love me a fluffy ending. 3
Cheese2018 chapter 12 . 3/17/2013
One of my favorites by far!
Sable Bishop chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
3 milly's advice
sweetiesugar chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
i found the perfect pic for this...
. /imgres?um1&hlen&clientfirefox-a&saN& :en-US:official&biw1280&bih657&tbmisch&tbnidesXQIVvtRLK0uM:& gallery/image:68833/female-lelouch&docid49FN_0DAbJuDdM& data/thumbs/790px/0068/tAG_ &w790&h487&eim_yIUI6GMuiXiQeB0oCABA&zoom1&iactrc&dur617&sig108730670711263739708&page1&tbnh132&tbnw215&start0&ndsp20&ved1t:429,r:12,s:0,i:105&tx145&ty70
Vanillamoo chapter 12 . 8/19/2012
Omg! The story was soo fluffy! I almost died of excessive bloodlost because of the many times i nosebled ! ω it was soooo cute! XD
Burning Souls chapter 12 . 7/2/2012
yay! nice ending
xxPig.in.a.Pokexx chapter 12 . 6/21/2012
That story was brilliant. :) very good work and the characters were very spot on. I love your style of writing too, very original and unique. Usually I can guess what's going to happen next but I couldn't here and it was fantastic. Love this!