Reviews for Home and the World
tenfeettall chapter 1 . 4/4
I love this story so goddamned much
Nocturniquette chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Nice! Powerful last sentence. Loved this little gem.

Nocturniquette
donahermurphy chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I really liked this. Perfect POV character. (Although I'm not sure why she was on the away mission.)
AngelQueen chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
*dies laughing* OMG poor Rand! Being stuck in the middle of the insanity that is the senior staff must have been crazy for her. *bg* I LOVE IT! Teehee! :D

Great job! Thanks for sharing! :)
Kamai6 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Brilliant!

I love the way you flawlessly mixed comedy with emotion, and the way you developed the characters was heart warming!

Kamai6
ccase13 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I found your hilarious and probably all too true New Star Trek fan fiction while hunting for Supernatural stories. You clearly have a feel for the young crew of the Enterprise.
Serena Eva chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Oh man this is awesome! I love the way you've characterized everyone here.
May Eve chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I just realized I've never reviewed this any of the dozens of times I've reread it and thought I should rectify the situation. So: EPICAWESOMESHIT, first of all. Your writing is beautiful (and hilarious) as ever. I love your characterizations of everybody and Janice's thoughts are adorably witty. Very, very well done.
Jiko Hitasura chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
this story made me giggle uncontrollably in places...thank you 3
Doni chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Loved her observations on that crazy little family.
OhtarIstar666 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
You write really funnily. I apologize for not putting in any form of correct English. And now that I reread it, it sounds mildly insulting. What I meant to say that you infuse a lot of humor into your stories and I find it rather enjoyable
The Dead Snake chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
That was nice- sweet and all that. :) FF needs a like button.
Manzana chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Not that that the whole thing wasn't awesomeness wearing an awesome hat covered in magical rainbows, but :"We went double platinum on Raxicalicophalipatorious.":? Just kill me now with your awesome stick.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I love it! The Enterprise really is one big happy family, and I think that rocks :) Now, I'm more of a Uhura/Spock fan than a Jim/Spock fan, but this story still rocked, soooo freaking funny. "Rand never gets it, because Rand's not fucking stupid, so she knows not to piss the translator off." LOL Nice work!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 4/25/2010