Reviews for Winter Wonderland
Angel21217 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Garvoche? That isn't really his middle name right. I don't know if he has a middle name but Garvoche? Not...not to be mean or criticizing or anything. No offense...* Sighs*
sasurai chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Aw that was adorable! :]
DanuchieeIchigo chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
This is the best one-shot I've ever read. It's cute without being corny and their personalities are perfectly conserved. I love it
AnimeCookie93 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
O.O o so cute, fellow New Hampshire-ite! This was cute. I love how they said it straight out, but happened throw some of their classic humor... fantasticalizationalistic! (mah new word! You like?)

~AnimeCookie93
Juh-chan chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Cute!

Love the end, when they're talking about the someone's on their minds~
skipper3 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Gosh. That was more adorable than a room full of babies and puppies. It was sweet and just . . . utterly lovely. :)

I am SO SORRY about falling off the face of the earth again, BTW. Finals just about killed me, but they're done and I can now return to my regularly scheduled fandom.

Really though. It was lovely and I have a huge smile on my face.

~Skipper~
BornOnTheBreakOfDawn chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
all hail the cuteness! XD

i wonder though how come this story's in the "in-progress" section? are you planning to continue this or leave it as it is? either way, it's fine with me...XD

btw, i was wondering, about ed's birthday...i know it was some time around february but was it really on the 7th? i thought it was on february 3 but i'm not sure...where'd you get the info?

anyways, this is a pretty cute story and i like it... nice work...XD
Orange Singer chapter 1 . 12/20/2009