Reviews for Broken Soliloquy
RachetM chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Ohh Noo...
Poor hime ;_;
teddybunny99 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Wow...the romance-angst stuf was really good...but when i read the end...

it left my mouth hanging open...what a surprise! *o*
luversblues chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
OMFGG u need to continue this! its sooo good! please! im begging u! your writing is to prefection! i can almost FEEL his pain! pleaseeeee contiue itt
IObleachmaniacIO chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
..WHAT? Oh lord. I honestly don't know what to say. Aizen is going to be reborn, and in orihime no less. Poor ichigo, he was so desperate to hear her voice and be in contact with her...it broke my heart. What's going to happen now? If I were in that situation I would have just stood there and stared like a dummy because I wouldn't know what to do...URAHARA! WE GOT A PROBLEM FOR YOU!

So good! :D
wherecanibuyaphone chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
oh my, I was prepared for a lot of angst, but... not... THIS MUCH!

good thing I love angst xD

fav!
NewbieWW chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
oh my goodness...

*slaps hand over cheeks with a gaping face*

He touched her tummy!

Okay I'm kidding, could you imagine the fact that I freaked out just like that for him touching her belly.

She's pregnant? Or is this one of those things where the person eats off their spiritual pressure until they can live again?

Amazing story, although I'm not surprised; you're an amazing writer :D
morbidly-funny chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
this cant be finished this is like a cliff hanger of death! amazing story i hope theres a more
bluewitch143 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
this is one hell of a tragedy! poor orihime... good job!
oscar133 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
ggahhhhh i was loving it until i read the last sentence! nooo!

haha otherwise it was awesome :)
NaruHinaFanboy chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Wow this is really angsty but still beautifully written I might add. Well done Starz this great but I do wonder what Ichigo is going to do if he finds out her reason. Are u going to write a sequel to this fic?
steph chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
omg is she gonna have aziens kid cuz u put "inside of her he lives" omg
LS77 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
So sad :( i hope ichigo understands her reasons now...that is if what im thinking that aizen did to her is true DX angst is so sad but beautifuL in a way. And it was written reaLLy good nice job :) i aLmost cried :(
Nel chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
much anguish.

but I can not deny that was a good history. credible.