Reviews for Slip Up
KangaRou chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Lol, loved this. And my immediate thought afterwards was that's how he got the cold! Tehe. I love linking other peoples fanfics to plot lines. Anyway, loved it :DD
Etka chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Great one ;-) love it! _
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Enjoyable read! :)
deblease chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
good one.
Ppleater chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Awesome, love the hc, and I love how John is the one with the cold XD
bailey1ak chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Love this little glimpse into their friendship. It was really a great story and at the end seeing the prompts was fun because you hit them all and it was such a great way to do so.
BlondieChemGirl chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Very nicely done - very readable and humorous and catching their characters perfectly. Thanks for the enjoyable read. BCG
Astraldust chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Thanks for a great read. So poor Rodney got it this time. Thank goodness Shep was there to help him.
immertreu chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I finally found the time to read your fic, SGAFan. I love it! Love the humor and the banter between Shep and McKay, the blue scarf *lol*, and the ending is just precious because it shows why we love the characters so much. Thanks for this little gem. :)
Trishkafibble chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Ah-cute, fluffy H/C for the holidays! Perfect! Thanks so much for sharing, and enjoy whatever celebrations you have planned. Peace and joy!
John's cat chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Hey SGA Fan!

that was a nice job, pretty attached to the prompt. Altough is not a Shep whump story, I reaaly like it and enjoyed it. Is good we have you girl. Thanks.

montybird chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Great story! I always love how you write the characters. It is very easy to picture Rodney and John as if I were watching an episode of SGA. Nice job!
AtlantisJoeFan chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Thanks for this lovely seasonal offering. Miss the chemistry of this friendship on screen.
jasminesmommy chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
that was a cute little story loved it :)
DragonRider2000 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
That was great! When I saw the alert on my email tat said you had a new story, I was so excited! The whole thing was superb!