Reviews for Daughter of Eve
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
I've never thought of it that way, but this is a good try if Mr. Tumnus really felt that way towards Lucy (who knows maybe he did). It is so depressing to be separated not only by race and status, but by time and "universe"- perhaps they met again after the end. :D

Cheers!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I find your stories rather interesting. I've never read anything like it. I never would have thought of writing a story with Mr. Tumnus in love with Lucy other than the love of friendship. However, I find your stories rather refreshing to both what I think about people and my imagination. I enjoy your works immensily. I think also that if you read the Percy Jackson books you would find many new ideas for your talent of thinking of things that others wouldn't dare. The only tip I can give you is to remmember to visualise the picture in your brain and tell what you see in great, interesting, detail.
Lyn Harkeran chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
This is really touching, and sad. I really never pondered what it might have been like for Mr. Tumnus. Beautiful!
samus18 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
This is pretty sad, but it's beautifully written. )

I wonder a lot, too, what the Narnians must have thought when Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy never returned. Must have been really weird for them, especially because they would have been gone without a trace, and for so long, without warning.

Anyway, I loved this very much. 3
Nikki chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Your story is intresting and I love the pairing so I can not wait to read more the only draw back is the chapter was so short and I did not have time to savour it.

But please update soon.
Elfwarriorgirl chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Oh, this is beautiful! I love a good Tumnus/Lucy story. I write some of my own, if you'd like to check them out. )

Anyways, I liked this a lot!
Nytd chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
This was a lovley but poignant look at the feelings the two have for each other. How sad it is that they became such good friend, right from the start, and yet now will never see one another again.

Nicely written!