Reviews for A Merry Autobot Christmas
a fan of TF chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Me again is Mirage selfish because all I know about him is that he turns invisible and wants to return to Cybertron?
a fan of TF chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
That put me in a Christmas mood but now im worried that Grimlock will wreck my house.
Autobotgirl2234 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
That was wonderful.
Alliance Empire chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Haha. Very seasonal.
Emma's Angel chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
awww what a sweet little holiday story! And I found it just in time for the holidays! This was a great read! thanks!
ChloeBee901 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
this is sooo funny! i love stories like this! but it also goes to show that the autobots arent just handy for battling decepticons when theyre needed!
Vivienne Grainger chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Much much better than most Christmas stories. Not at all sappy, for one thing, the reviewer said, having read it at the beginning of June.
Draka Dracula chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Funny and heart-warming -just right for Christmas!

Loved it! (Favors...)
Hebi R chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Here's a thought: what if one of the Decepticons had somehow managed to avoid the naughty list? One that snuck away from that North Pole attack, ever so slightly moved or at least intrigued by this whole Christmas thing? Can you picture the poor Autobot trying to deliver a gift to the Nemesis?

Btw, "Least it's not a hippopotamus like in the song, right?" Why? Why did you have to bring up that song? It's horrible! The contrived rhymes, the way it goes beyond even willing suspension of belief ("yes, Mom, I want Africa's most deadly mammal"), and oh! how it LINGERS in the brain! That song right there makes me happy I'm Jewish. and can elicit a very genuine Bah Humbug! WHY MUST YOU REMIND ME IT EXISTS?

Finally, can you picture Mirage around some kids, overhearing one tell another that there is no Santa, and correcting the error? Or getting into an argument with a new arrival, publically, that includes the phrase "just because YOU never met him..."
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
So funny. Keep writing
Pheonix Eternia chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
This is a wonderful bit of holiday cheer. Their attempts to get in (and get unstuck from) houses were funny.
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Loved it. Merry Christmas!
Anodythe chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
A wonderfully sweet tale. My favorite was the section with Mirage. Nice to know he has a spark that can be warmed! Well done!
Hajime Morikawa chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Goodness, just where do you come up with these ideas?

I'm surprised the Autobots' logical processors haven't overloaded.

For some reason, the image of Sunstreaker dressed up as Santa and snapping at the little girl left me chuckling.

...Nicholas "J" Claus? Wonder what the middle initial stands for...
Carmilla DeWinter chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Wow. I'm German, so the entire American Christmas hokus pokus with Saint Nick delivering his goodies on the entirely wrong day has always gone a little over my head. Including him having a missus - the original was a bishop. (I mean, there is a reason why many Europeans just don't get you guys.)

However, you deliver a version of these traditions that I enjoyed reading a lot. Sunny as Santa-bot was hugworthy in his grumpyness, and Mirage's part was totally heart-melting.