Reviews for Breaking Aaron Hotchner
MrsChipRockefeller chapter 1 . 3/2
Wow love it. Love how turned on Aaron got and his revenge
Daphodil050 chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
XPhile1998 chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Wow amazing! Absolutely loved it
Pheonix1995 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Loved seeing this from Em's POV! Awesome! Love how you write Em!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Haha, that was great! Oh, poor Hotch. Well...not REALLY... xD
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
That last part was just too funny! Silly little agents. Don't they know not to flirt with Hotch's girl?
Arcadya chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Sorry about the lateness of this review :(

I loved this. I first found this series, I think, almost exactly after Chiroho posted his 'perspective' I thought it was hilarious and told him so.

But since then haven't really been watching CM postings, too busy :(

This was a great companion piece, I loved each and every one of Emily's adjoining thoughts to Hotch's scenes.

This was too funny, am now going to read the next one on the list, which I believe belongs to Chiroho.
Mrs Reaper Bones chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Holy crap but this was funny as hell! Both pieces were...but I'm thinking Em's POV was funnier...maybe 'cause I'm a girl too and it was like experiencing the whole thing myself? I dunno...all I do know is I would love to see more of this particular arc. :D
HouseBroken chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
loved it, i want more :)
lalixa chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
This was actually one of the most hilarious fic I've ever read. Delightful! I really hope you and Chiroho will go on writing this companion fics. They both came out perfect! I really enjoyed this light, flirty mood. Is it bad that I want to know what happens later? I mean, I know what happens, but I'd love to hear it from their/your inner voice. Can't wait for the Victoria's secret companion, or should I say Siennawear's?
bookworm86 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I read Chiroho's story a few days ago and loved it, so I've been looking forward to your side of it (he mentioned you'd be writing it). You certainly didn't disappoint! :)

This whole story was hilarious and I just loved Chip as an original character. :D

Poor Tweedledee, though. He should have just stayed wherever it is he was hiding before... lol

I'm also looking forward to your version of “Victoria’s Secret or Harry & David?”. I laughed hysterically at SiennaWear's "Pajama of the Month" club! :)

You and Chiroho writing separately are awesome. The two of you writing in tandem are just perfect! You certainly improved MY mood, after a few crappy days of my own! x
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
amazing story as always but if you dont get angry when girl will comeback?
Hotch-Prentiss-fan chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Im glad youre on vacation time Im still working and this story is awesome to read

I love it

but when will be a new GIRL?
melissouza chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Ok, I loved seeing naughty emily come out! Hilarious! And I can see Hotch taking her on his desk...yeah, baby!
starofoberon chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Oh, just excellent! What a nice wake-up fic for the morning. The interior dialogue is delightful.

(It's "elicit," not "illicit" a response, btw, although God knows the response can be illicit)

Keep it coming, toots!