Reviews for Devour
Suzy-Seas07 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
That was fantastic! Great work! :)
RangerRed-N-Gold chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Aww that was really cute and sweet keep up the great work
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Hot! Hot! HOT! *fans self* I am so very glad you didn't include smut. I was already close to being a puddle of goo just from reading this, smut would have made it fact.

Thanks for writing.
BadWolf95 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
This is actually amazing. I've read this a few times while searching for a good fanfic and I've finally got my head straight and decided to review and tell you how great this is. It is seriously awesome, RJ is wonderfully in character and I can see Casey becoming this withdrawn, sleepless guy. Love it!
o-o-o-VampirianWolfGirl-o-o-o chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
i bloody loved this! you awesome writer, you! it was well described, well written, well done, in character, everything was awesome! i only wish u continued it from the last sentence (wink wink) lol and i loved the whole casey being in heat thing! ]
JasonLeeScottFan chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
That was awesome! I loved it! And I love those two together! I just wish there was more of this pairing out there! Great job!
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
damn that was good. Great job
Nalana chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Words cannot describe how much I adore this. Oh my gosh. This was the BEST PRESENT EVER. Seriously. You have NO idea...

andandand...Nalana and Nuarra! *tears of pride* I LUFFS JOO! *Tacklehuggle* That so made my night! THANK YOU!

I just can't write a coherent review for this, and I'm sorry but I'm just giggling and blushing and squeeing, and wee!