Reviews for My Cowardly Lion
sweetsouthernsongbird chapter 61 . 8/10
Such a great story! It really dug into how issues like anxieties and irrational fears can severely limit one's life. I love that they both understood and loved each other enough to work on overcoming everything.
Riam chapter 61 . 4/12
A lovely story, I love the way you take your time. It gives all of your characters so much more depth.
CharmingCullenandChannyLover chapter 61 . 1/26
I want to start by saying that this was very hard for me to read because I usually go for a more fast past story. That being said, I love your story. The plot was unique and the way you describe your characters was beautiful and I love the way you write. The story progressed nicely and I'm glad I kept reading. In the end it was definitely worth it.

Sarah Jay
stephi910 chapter 61 . 11/10/2014
enjoyed your story...would love more outtakes if you ever decided to write them
Mandacrimes chapter 33 . 10/30/2014
I am sorry but this is a very boring read, I got up to chapter 32 an gave up... I tried to keep goin because you write wonderfully but it was just so boring... There's just nothing exciting in it that makes you want to read more... I get they av issues an the way they come together is slow going but there's nothing to keep me interested an I am gutted because your Edward is really sweet... :/
Naomi M chapter 61 . 7/5/2014
It was really good and it was nice to read something different
hippogriff-tamer chapter 32 . 5/21/2014
Aww they keep getting sweeter and sweeter and Alice, I truly adore her and how she loves and looks after her brother and Bella...still reading...
hippogriff-tamer chapter 31 . 5/21/2014
Hi, just wanted to let you know that I am really enjoying your story so far and how you write Edward and Bella..they are really sweet together
TwiMommyof3 chapter 61 . 9/16/2013
Love it! Will u b posting a sequel or more futuretakes?
rainbow1825 chapter 61 . 5/5/2013
Great at story!
alternativetwins chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
i LOVE this story i'm forever grateful you wrote it :) im re-reading it :) again and again and again :P xx
23sparksfly chapter 60 . 4/16/2013
Amazing story!
Guest chapter 36 . 2/10/2013
Your Edward is adorable!
tiny122 chapter 13 . 1/23/2013
ughhhhh gud so far i want SEX KIDS COURAGE LOVE. but good so far.
Cullenboyz chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
Chapter 2...what fun! Your Alice and Edward are a treat. Can't wait to see what happens next!
1,334 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »